Singapore Expats Forum

STRIPPED : ACOUSTIC - calling all aspiring musicians 8-)

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

STRIPPED : ACOUSTIC - calling all aspiring musicians 8-)

Postby Guest » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 2:16 pm

May to July 2006

Now, the first-ever acoustic competition / acoustic showcase is accepting applications for the audition rounds.
up to a maximum of 30 performers will be selected by our team of industry professionals for two quarterfinals
live showcases over one saturday (8 july-tentative) and one sunday (16 july-tentative) evening at Wala Wala
cafe bar (home of EIC band), a semifinal showcase will follow (22 july- tentative) leading up to a finals live acoustic showcase to be
held at Balaclava on the 29 july (tentative) where the finalists will stand a chance to win some great prizes and
the winner, an opportunity to perform in a showcase at wala wala cafe bar on top of a grand prize.

all live showcases will be open to public, ages 18 years old and above, and it's free of charge to attend.
for more information, email: acoustic@imaginings.com.sg or pick a copy of the application details from
Wala wala cafe bar. visit us at : http://www.imaginings.com.sg/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man, eversince i've landed here, i've been itching to get back on the guitar and savour the music scene! this is a good outlet to vent your boredom away!

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 2:19 pm

:o
am really surprise to find non registered guest can post in this forum..

what happen Pal & Admin ..?
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

shuriken
Regular
Regular

Postby shuriken » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 2:25 pm

actually, it was me who posted.. but i dont know why it says "guest". i think i timed out while posting. oh well.

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 2:32 pm

hi shuriken it was you huh.... :wink: :D

perhaps the log in has problem..
but I do realise there are guests on other forums too :-|

:roll:
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

CK35
Regular
Regular

Postby CK35 » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 3:00 pm

hi shuriken,

When are you planning to go? Let me know and I like to check it out as well.

CK