Singapore Expats Forum

My apology to PhantomX.

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Oriental
Chatter
Chatter

My apology to PhantomX.

Postby Oriental » Tue, 30 May 2006 1:51 am

"O"
Last edited by Oriental on Tue, 13 Jun 2006 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bart

Postby Bart » Tue, 30 May 2006 9:11 am

Aww... you silly little boy. I'm sure that'll melt his heart. But mods will be mods. They delete at will what they perceive threatens the integrity of the Board. But your mea culpa is sweet... and I'm sure someone up there is smiling.

Global Citizen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Global Citizen » Tue, 30 May 2006 9:57 am

Bart, now that I've been subjected to endless views of your derriere, :) perhaps you'll explain your disapearance from this board for quite a while and you welcome reappearance back.

The timing is impeccable and the wise words you've been spouting from someone who fashions himself after Bart Simpson :wink:- insightful and canny.

:)
One man's meat is another's poison.

Bart

Postby Bart » Tue, 30 May 2006 10:07 am

Global Citizen wrote:Bart, now that I've been subjected to endless views of your derriere, :) perhaps you'll explain your disapearance from this board for quite a while and you welcome reappearance back.

The timing is impeccable and the wise words you've been spouting from someone who fashions himself after Bart Simpson :wink:- insightful and canny.

:)

My dear GC

Your kind and flattering words have caused more than a flutter

But my re appearance is prompted by nothing more than a pressing urge to Bare some ...if not all...

and better a view of my generous posterior than a not so noticeable anterior....

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Tue, 30 May 2006 10:38 am

Do you think this thread will eventually be moved to the "Unmoderated Venting Thread"?

Being a person who is not very vocal and not much worthy of "intellectual" discussions (that's why they have to come up with a Strictly Speaking sub-forum, is it?), its sad to learn that even in this forum, the tolerance level is low on "constructive" postings? (even if they may sound harsh/illogical/bad etc) They are merely voices of views/opinions of various individuals.

Certainly the mods have their "authoritative" power to control and contain a situation when the need arise but to what extent?

For most, things only matter when it concerns/affects them directly. We would not expect anyone to understand everything that we do and certainly we don't owe anyone any explanation. Hence, one man's poison is another's meat/drink.

What else to say anymore really with what I lack in the grey matter department... maybe best, to just hang around in the "
Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish" section...

Cheekybeek
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Cheekybeek » Tue, 30 May 2006 10:49 am

Maybe Wolfie.

I think you're smarter than you realise though... :wink:

Bart

Postby Bart » Tue, 30 May 2006 10:36 pm

Oriental wrote:
Bart wrote:Aww... you silly little boy. I'm sure that'll melt his heart. But mods will be mods. They delete at will what they perceive threatens the integrity of the Board. But your mea culpa is sweet... and I'm sure someone up there is smiling.
Well, at least then to show that I'm nothing like you. :wink:

That sir, is wonderfully reassuring.