Singapore Expats Forum

In a nutshell?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

In a nutshell?

Postby Bubbles » Sat, 27 May 2006 7:25 pm

Please folks, tell me what's happened on here. Shorthand version pls. I've quickly looked at the topic titles and I don't like the look of them, seems like there's been some upset somewhere.

I know I could read them all and would, but I really have to put my nose to the grindstone with this book.

Honestly could you tell me what's come about?

Bubbs.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

sundaymorningstaple

Re: In a nutshell?

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 27 May 2006 11:04 pm

Bubbles,

[-o< Please leave sleeping dogs lie. If you have to know please take the time to read the threads I linked to in the other post. Or maybe somebody will PM you. We don't need to reopen anything here other that what is already here and locked. :-#

Thanks,

sms

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Sun, 28 May 2006 12:17 am

OK, but I posted the 'in a nutshell' before I saw your reply. Consider my hand smacked!
:wink:

Dylan Thomas.

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Sun, 28 May 2006 12:34 am

Right, I've read those two threads you posted links to SMS. Damned if I can make out a clear vision of what happened.

OK, I know you do not wish this to be dredged up, but the only reason I wrote was because I've had my head down these past two weeks and was shocked when I logged on again and found that war had been declared, and the battle was over, and casualties buried.

I can see that quite a few 'someones' took the hump, and ran off. What the hell the original gripe was I'll never know, and who it was with either. (AND... I'm not asking for it to be redredged, as you have asked me to 'let it lie') I will admit to being really interested in what went down.

So...please regs, PM me with the real reasons please!

Apologies, if they are needed, to whoever may take offense at my asking for the nitty gritty details. I am a woman after all, and you know how we like to know the ins and outs of a cat's b.t..m (That was an old saying of my Neini's, so don't shout, pls!!) :D

Dylan Thomas.

Matney
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Matney » Sun, 28 May 2006 12:58 am

Bubbs, You are not alone. I don't understand and therefore I wonder exactly, too, what happened. I also understand that as SMS wants, let sleeping dogs lie. I guess we are just concerned about what happened and how it has affected some of the regulars friends we have come to know and love. I, too, hope I haven't stepped on any toes.

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Sun, 28 May 2006 7:52 am

Matney & Bubbles:

If it is any consolation at all, I was around the fateful 2 weeks and still really have no idea at all what happened. I think we should blame it all on Sapphire because she's not here... :lol:

Matney
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Matney » Sun, 28 May 2006 9:13 pm

Good idea! When is she back?

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 29 May 2006 2:34 pm

Its frigging hot in Delhi with temps soaring to 43 degrees but seems like things are heating up in Singapore too! Go guys, have a fistfight also but wait for me to come back so I can have some free entertainment. :lol:

Matney, I'll be back by 7th June...shall we have a heated discussion until then? :lol:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.