Singapore Expats Forum

Visiting in September

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
pantman

Visiting in September

Postby pantman » Tue, 23 May 2006 5:33 am

I would like to work out at a Fitness Club when I am visiting in September, do the clubs give temporary paid passes or do you have to buy a membership? Also any recommendtions. Any help is appreciated.
Dave

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Tue, 23 May 2006 9:49 am

is Fitness First you're talking about? http://www.fitnessfirst.com.sg/
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

Oriental
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Visiting in September

Postby Oriental » Tue, 23 May 2006 11:49 am

"O"
Last edited by Oriental on Tue, 13 Jun 2006 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Tue, 23 May 2006 11:56 am

You're right Oriental

Pantman has basically made an enquiry before
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic32147.html
perhaps he has changed his mind to explore other fitness clubs besides facilities from hotel :wink: :D
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

jpatokal

Re: Visiting in September

Postby jpatokal » Tue, 23 May 2006 9:40 pm

pantman wrote:I would like to work out at a Fitness Club when I am visiting in September, do the clubs give temporary paid passes or do you have to buy a membership? Also any recommendtions. Any help is appreciated.

California and Fitness First do one-day passes for around S$40. Planet Fitness has monthly memberships starting around S$100.
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague