Singapore Expats Forum

most embarassing that happened to u...

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Jesmun

most embarassing that happened to u...

Postby Jesmun » Tue, 03 Aug 2004 2:25 pm

herecome my 1st exp. when i was in my sec, doctor recommend me to do circumcise cos my d*** skin too thick that cover my small head....... and my private hair need to be shaved before operation. to cut the
story short, day before operation while i was told to lie down in a small enclosed area in SGH, this malay nurse at her age 30 with big b*** walked in and greeted me. before i wonder what going to happen, she
pull down my hospital suit and reveal. she carefully used 2-fingers to hold my d*** and then start shaving. as i was so excited cos first time let girl see and touching together with shaver stimulation, i was shy and closed my eyes tight pretended nothing happen. must
praise her for her professionalism, she quietly cleaned it with a cloth and then continues shaving, but now without holding my d*** cos it also sleep. after 10mins when everything done, i quickly dress-up and walk out the room leaving her behind.

Bubbles

Most embarassing things

Postby Bubbles » Tue, 03 Aug 2004 6:05 pm

Hey Jesmun
Welcome to the grown up world where we all make prats of ourselves.....all the time (in my case, anyway) but hey, life's too short not to have a laugh..............
Did laugh at your story, but guess the same sort of thing would have happened to the other 300 million guys out there if they'd been in your place.......lolol....!!
PS Hope this was a 'normal' post and what really happened, not the start of an X rated string of mails.........................whoops!

Ocean

Postby Ocean » Fri, 06 Aug 2004 9:36 am

Ha...doesn't sound like a real encounter to me...all in 10min?! hahaha...... :lol:

etienne8888

Postby etienne8888 » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 4:35 pm

hey how much actually you spend on the Circumcision? beside SGH, which other hospital do such surgery? (kwfliew@yahoo.co.uk)

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 5:19 pm

OK, that first post was a bit personal, but serious blushmaking things..................hmm, well with most people bodily noises have to be right up there on top of the list, don't they? I bet there are tons of you out there who've had incidents involving that? Go on, tell us.

Then there's the 'call the person by the completely different name' syndrome.

Then, here's a good one....the 'trip up in front of lots of others' gaffe....ok, we all play it down, but be fair, don't you just love it when somebody, preferably a poseur type, gives a little trip? Not hurting themselves, but losing their footing? Nothing can hide it and the only way to get over it is to walk on quickly.........

I know these are all tiny blushmaking scenarios, but the oldies are the goldies!!!!lol.

I know a young girl who met a guy at a club here, when she was a bit drunk....they liked each other and agreed to meet the next day...so they did....and went on seeing each other...totally normal yes? BUT...the only thing was she couldn't remember his NAME....and went on seeing him for a while without knowing it.....met his friends too....she was stuck cos she couldn't ask him without sounding an airhead.....short of sneaking a look at his driving licence, or saying something like, 'Hey, I know I've been seeing you for a month, but, what IS your name, by the way?'

Ha ha, the demon drink, so many good laughing moments for the rest of us to lay at his feet....hehe....not that I've EVER done anything daft...OF COURSE............hahahahahahaha.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Postby stefania » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 9:52 pm

LOL Bubbles, I can't imagine being with someone for as long as a month without knowing his name. Didn't they ever introduce themselves?

One question Bubbles: are Bubbles the registered poster and Bubbs the guest the same person?

My embarrassing moment.....wore a flowy nice skirt, wind blows and halleilujah! I promise never to wear old underwear ever again....:shock:

Bubbs

Postby Bubbs » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:51 am

Hiya Stephania

Yep, Bubbles is Bubbs....it's just that sometimes, like now, I haven't logged in.

The story about the girl and the boy whose name she didn't know is really true. What's she like eh?....oh, by the way, that last phrase, if you don't know, means..........sort of...........'Isn't she(or he) a scream?' or....''They're mad, aren't they?'...........not sure if it's common use in Singapore. It is here in the UK, where it's a glorious summer evening, we've had such beautiful weather this last month....you know when they say...'Oh, all the summer days in my youth were sunny.'.........well, for kids growing up in this summer it really is true.

Going to sit outside in the garden, watch the sun set over the wood at the back here, listen to the wood pigeons and hope to see the baby hedgehog and its mum and dad who live somewhere here....and drink a few drinkies.....ah, I've led a mispent youth and I intend to carry on, thankyou!!!!!!!!

Night all.
Bubbs.

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Postby stefania » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 4:46 pm

Thanks for uncovering one of the expat forums' greatest mysteries Bubbles aka Bubbs! ;) Yeah i got what you were trying to say, sounds like you're having a very nice day indeed. Oh, wish i had some lakes or mountains to explore round 'ere!

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:12 pm

One saturday, i didnt know a certain bank had closed, it was at the corner of a busy traffic light junction,, so lots of cars at the red light must have seen me first walk into the auto glass door expecting it to open, then step and stomp on the outside to try to 'make' it open the finally trying to pry open the glass door until a guard turns up to gesture that its closed!!! :oops: :oops: