Singapore Expats Forum

hyderabadi

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
123kalyan123

hyderabadi

Postby 123kalyan123 » Wed, 10 May 2006 12:47 pm

What to do? people like u are just making comments, but not giving proper guidence... if u know tell, else drop it. one guy was telling that we cant buy EP. who on earth doesnt know this. u have to pass the time so u guys look into this. AGAIN IF U KNOW TELL, ELSE....................

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Quasimodo » Wed, 10 May 2006 12:59 pm

Once more in English, please.

You want to buy an EP? Hmm, please see the other thread for clarification on that issue.

You are very welcome! :)

(I hope that's what he/she/it meant)
One in the hand is worth two of something

Cheekybeek
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Cheekybeek » Wed, 10 May 2006 1:33 pm

What???? :???:

123kalyan123

Postby 123kalyan123 » Wed, 10 May 2006 2:30 pm

WHAT U SELL EP............ :x

guruvishwanath
Chatter
Chatter

Postby guruvishwanath » Wed, 10 May 2006 4:06 pm

Folks! I will take this.

Mate, Hyderabadi!

If you want to visit Singapore for a holiday, then you need to approach your travel agent in Hyderabad to get a visa from the Singapore consulate in Chennai. Depending on your current status, you may or may not be asked to place a deposit (last I heard was about Rs. 50000. Not sure how much it is now). You will get a single entry visa for 14 days validity.

If you are looking for a job, then you will have to apply to head hunters or check our Monster.com.sg for listings. Again, you will have to check if the prospective employers are willing to apply for your employment pass here in Singapore.

I suggest you have a thorough read of www.ica.gov.sg

Its an excellent resource for visitors and potential employment seekers!

butthead

Postby butthead » Wed, 10 May 2006 4:10 pm

123kalyan123 wrote:WHAT U SELL EP............ :x

You want EP? ;) i sell ya one mate! meanwhile I PMed you my bank account no. could you please transfer $20K to my a/c.

If you want a visitor visa, its usually enough to wear nothing but leaves, sip coconut and swing hula loops around your waist in front of the Singapore consulate in your city. Thats how i got mine.

Oh wait, that was my visa to Hawai. nevermind, just walk up to the consulate in a three quarter pant and flip-flops, and shopping bag in hand just push ahead of the queue(kiasu lah)...you will get your visa ;)

123kalyan123

hyd

Postby 123kalyan123 » Wed, 10 May 2006 8:49 pm

Thanx Guru, that helps... did u c this BUTT HEAD, message......... he is wroth calling himself BH.

thanx again

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”