Singapore Expats Forum

Visiter to Singapore

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
pantman

Visiter to Singapore

Postby pantman » Tue, 09 May 2006 10:00 am

I have a question for the group on this forum. I will be visiting Singapore for the first time later this year and wondered if I would be out of place to join some of your gatherings that are posted on this site. One of my good friends has located to Singapore and I wanted to bring him to some gatherings while I am in the country.
Dave

Cheekybeek
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Cheekybeek » Tue, 09 May 2006 11:16 am

I guess depends if you're wearing pants or not. :P Hmmm I think it's a mixed bunch so maybe no one is out of place- anyway whats the worst that could happen? you feel a little out of place you can always leave but if you go you might have a lotta fun and meet new people.

icedragon1420
Regular
Regular

Postby icedragon1420 » Tue, 09 May 2006 11:23 am

Speaking of which when is the next gathering ?I believe after i get 100 post im aloowed to meet ppl right? :wink:
If time is money and money is time then where can i buy some?

Cheekybeek
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Cheekybeek » Tue, 09 May 2006 11:48 am

icedragon1420 wrote:Speaking of which when is the next gathering ?I believe after i get 100 post im aloowed to meet ppl right? :wink:

Yeah but only after 300 posts are you allowed to wear pants. Less than 10 posts and you have to buy all the rounds!

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Tue, 09 May 2006 11:51 am

When we meeting up Cheekybeek? :)

Cheekybeek
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Cheekybeek » Tue, 09 May 2006 12:33 pm

Oh someday I suppose Ms Wolf. But sadly I don't drink, so you'd be drinking alone- sure you wouldn't mind that though! :wink:

pantman

Visit

Postby pantman » Wed, 10 May 2006 6:21 am

Thanks I think from the reply I received. My company manufactures mens pants, hence, "pantman". I am sure that I will not feel out of place with the group as the posts I have seen sound somewhat friendly. in any case I look forward to meeting new people while in Singapore. :D
Dave

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Wed, 10 May 2006 8:41 am

Cheekybeek wrote:Oh someday I suppose Ms Wolf. But sadly I don't drink, so you'd be drinking alone- sure you wouldn't mind that though! :wink:

Please do not be misinformed... :P Besides alcohol, I love tea as well. :)