Singapore Expats Forum

Signs that warn they're losing interest!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 09 May 2006 9:23 am

Is this by any chance the Wussy thread? :P

Eric

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Tue, 09 May 2006 9:24 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
madwolfie wrote:Thanks Bubbs... :love: I slept more than my usual 4 hours... now I'm sleepy... aaaaaa.... I'm at work!!!!

WAKE UP ! Oh by the way, had Russian food again last night... :) Yummy... :)

You mean Vodka?

:-#

I would have loved to have some last night but nope, no vodka... staying away from alcohol for some days at least... :cool:

icedragon1420
Regular
Regular

Postby icedragon1420 » Tue, 09 May 2006 11:10 am

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Is this by any chance the Wussy thread? :P

Eric

yes it is! You feeling sensitive Eric?Wanna share a Wussy" moment with us LOL! :P
If time is money and money is time then where can i buy some?

guruvishwanath
Chatter
Chatter

Postby guruvishwanath » Tue, 09 May 2006 12:32 pm

I have a rule. No blue moods EVER. Ok, when I lost my mom, it was different. But otherwise, I maintain a ever cheery disposition. Every problem has a solution. Some are more difficult than others. Sometimes some hurts take longer to heal than others, also granted. But it should never be the end of the world. And having a good strong circle of friends to support you is the best medicine to get you back on track. Thankfully my relationship ended extremely amicably so much so that we are friends without having to feel ackward when we meet. :D But unfortunately, not all have such positive exits and some are really acrimonious (i will tear your eyeballs out and cook them in oil and shove them up where the sun does not shine) kinda break ups.

Dating books! I am not sure what they serve except they complicate things. I say just be yourself because you cant change that and eventually this side is what will be really seen down the road so why pretend to be something you are not. I say sod them. Be nice, dress decent (no need to be fashionista but clean is always good), be respectful and stop staring below her neck. :o :D :D Everything else is bonus (hunka-dunka for gals and hottie for guys, good cook, great conversationalist). Ok. The last is a must because there must be some level of decent pillow talk :P :P