Singapore Expats Forum

NTrust Singapore Pte. Ltd... ?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

gotta_think
Regular
Regular

NTrust Singapore Pte. Ltd... ?

Postby gotta_think » Mon, 08 May 2006 11:27 am

Anybody here knows NTrust Singapore? I am planning to migrate to Australia soon and right now, I am just canvassing on how much would it cost me to get services from NTrust. I have inquired and they told me to pay consultation fee of $120 for the assessment. I wonder how much would it cost for the overall process though.

If someone from here have info for me, I would really appreciate. Thanks!

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Quasimodo » Mon, 08 May 2006 11:36 am

hahahahaha - 120 for an assessment? Man, they've got balls.

Gee, pay me some money to see if you're worth taking on as a client . . . bulldust.

Do yourself a favour and look at the Oz High Com or Immigration websites. If you still believe you need an agency then shop around but don't pay some shyster to simply assess you.
One in the hand is worth two of something

gotta_think
Regular
Regular

Postby gotta_think » Mon, 08 May 2006 12:13 pm

The reason why i am going to get an agency services is because i would like to save time for paperworks as I am working and studying at the same time. That's the purpose of paying an agency for, they do all these paper stuffs on behalf of you. From what I understand, the purpose of their assessment is you can consult their lawyers who are knowledgable with law if you have further questions. They also said that they will provide the total amount on how much would it cost after going through with their assessment. For those who tried Ntrust, i would appreciate an input.

Thanks....

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 08 May 2006 12:51 pm

gotta_think, I was not having a go at you, please don't misunderstand me, but I would not part with my money simply for an assessment - it's a rip-off.

This is a very important decison you are making and I would really suggest you do some research on this yourself, we all work and have other things on our plates - do yourself a favour and call the High Comm and browse the sites.

It's a rip-off to take money simply to assess if they can earn more.

My apologies if I have not provided value in this thread.

'nuff said Image

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Postby Carpe Diem » Mon, 08 May 2006 12:54 pm

Quasimodo wrote:hahahahaha - 120 for an assessment? Man, they've got balls.

Gee, pay me some money to see if you're worth taking on as a client . . . bulldust.

Do yourself a favour and look at the Oz High Com or Immigration websites. If you still believe you need an agency then shop around but don't pay some shyster to simply assess you.

Vaucluse wrote:gotta_think, I was not having a go at you, please don't misunderstand me, but I would not part with my money simply for an assessment - it's a rip-off.

This is a very important decison you are making and I would really suggest you do some research on this yourself, we all work and have other things on our plates - do yourself a favour and call the High Comm and browse the sites.

It's a rip-off to take money simply to assess if they can earn more.

My apologies if I have not provided value in this thread.

You mean both of you are the same? :shock:

Shocking.
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 08 May 2006 1:23 pm

At least people remember who we are . . . and whom they had a conversation with!!! :lol:

'nuff said Image

gotta_think
Regular
Regular

Postby gotta_think » Tue, 09 May 2006 1:41 am

Hello. It's ok I understand. Hmm, maybe the question that I need to ask is how much does it usually cost if I get services from Migration Agencies? From what range to what range so I would have an idea at least.

Thanks!

tiki
Reporter
Reporter

Postby tiki » Tue, 09 May 2006 7:37 am

gotta_think wrote:Hello. It's ok I understand. Hmm, maybe the question that I need to ask is how much does it usually cost if I get services from Migration Agencies? From what range to what range so I would have an idea at least.

Thanks!

Like the dudes told ya...

check up on the websites, pretty sure they have a clue or link even.
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

gotta_think
Regular
Regular

Postby gotta_think » Tue, 09 May 2006 8:30 am

They wouldn't post it. I wouldn't ask if i've seen their prices.

lana

Re: NTrust Singapore Pte. Ltd... ?

Postby lana » Thu, 11 May 2006 1:19 pm

gotta_think wrote:Anybody here knows NTrust Singapore? I am planning to migrate to Australia soon and right now, I am just canvassing on how much would it cost me to get services from NTrust. I have inquired and they told me to pay consultation fee of $120 for the assessment. I wonder how much would it cost for the overall process though.

I have attended the consultation with NTRUST and i think the $120 is worth spending as they spent about two hours analysing our case.There is no free lunch in this world.You pay for what you get.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Re: NTrust Singapore Pte. Ltd... ?

Postby Vaucluse » Thu, 11 May 2006 1:20 pm

lana wrote:
gotta_think wrote:Anybody here knows NTrust Singapore? I am planning to migrate to Australia soon and right now, I am just canvassing on how much would it cost me to get services from NTrust. I have inquired and they told me to pay consultation fee of $120 for the assessment. I wonder how much would it cost for the overall process though.

I have attended the consultation with NTRUST and i think the $120 is worth spending as they spent about two hours analysing our case.There is no free lunch in this world.You pay for what you get.

the problem is that you might get nothing.

'nuff said Image

gotta_think
Regular
Regular

Postby gotta_think » Sun, 14 May 2006 5:00 am

yeah that's true, there's a possibility that i might get nothing.... :( oh man, now im thinking if i will show up soon in their office. I actually have info from other agency and i already have an idea on how much would it cost with them. the purpose of getting an assessment is they (ntrust) might offer lower price than the other agency that was recommended by a friend.