Singapore Expats Forum

Best/cheaper phone provider?

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
User avatar
Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2005
Location: Singapore

Best/cheaper phone provider?

Postby Carpe Diem » Sat, 06 May 2006 6:43 pm

Who is the best mobile phone provider for people who do a lot of roaming in Asia? I currently have a plan with Star Hub but feel the cosst are too high. Is there any cheaper option? Thanks in advance!
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

User avatar
tiki
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon, 22 Aug 2005
Location: third guy from the left
Contact:

Postby tiki » Mon, 08 May 2006 12:20 pm

Just realised I have never posted here before....

just realised, I just did. Sorry CD.
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Re: Best/cheaper phone provider?

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 08 May 2006 12:27 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Who is the best mobile phone provider for people who do a lot of roaming in Asia? I currently have a plan with Star Hub but feel the cosst are too high. Is there any cheaper option? Thanks in advance!


No idea, I usssssse Sssssingtel.

Problemsssss with your keyboard ssssssssstrokesssssssss?


(Yes!!!! Got CD for once)
......................................................

'nuff said Image

User avatar
Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Carpe Diem » Mon, 08 May 2006 12:34 pm

Yessssssssssss;;;; ssssssssssssssir
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

User avatar
Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Carpe Diem » Mon, 08 May 2006 12:35 pm

tiki wrote:Just realised I have never posted here before....

just realised, I just did. Sorry CD.


:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:


:lol:
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

User avatar
madwolfie
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1526
Joined: Wed, 23 Feb 2005
Location: Mad's Lair

Re: Best/cheaper phone provider?

Postby madwolfie » Mon, 08 May 2006 1:26 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:Who is the best mobile phone provider for people who do a lot of roaming in Asia? I currently have a plan with Star Hub but feel the cosst are too high. Is there any cheaper option? Thanks in advance!


No idea, I usssssse Sssssingtel.

Problemsssss with your keyboard ssssssssstrokesssssssss?


(Yes!!!! Got CD for once)


YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! :twisted:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Computer, Internet, Phone & Electronics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests