After a hard day - massage!

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
PompeyBlue

After a hard day - massage!

Post by PompeyBlue » Sat, 06 May 2006 4:23 am

Is it possible to get a masage in Singapore. I mean a "no hanky panky" version, just you and an hour of bliss.

When I was in Shanghai I noticed quite a few places that had great atmosphere, and an hour massage was peanuts. It really was the only way to unwind at the end of a hard day. What about Singapore ? Is it possible to get a massage at most places ?

BearHug
Regular
Regular

Post by BearHug » Mon, 08 May 2006 4:18 pm

Yeah dude! There are several setups that u can get the no hanky spanky massage u deserve. Try the GoldFinger Spa or one(cant remember the name) at Singapore Badminton Hall.

Happy trying dude!! :wink:
TheTimeIsAlwaysRightToDoWhatIsRight. Image

Saint
Director
Director

Re: After a hard day - massage!

Post by Saint » Mon, 08 May 2006 4:45 pm

PompeyBlue wrote:Is it possible to get a masage in Singapore. I mean a "no hanky panky" version, just you and an hour of bliss.

When I was in Shanghai I noticed quite a few places that had great atmosphere, and an hour massage was peanuts. It really was the only way to unwind at the end of a hard day. What about Singapore ? Is it possible to get a massage at most places ?
Must not bite and mention anything about Skates :lol: