Singapore Expats Forum

How long wait for traing pass???

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

nms1
Regular
Regular

How long wait for traing pass???

Postby nms1 » Mon, 24 Apr 2006 4:17 pm

Hello.
Can you tell me may be how long does it take to apply for a training pass?

When the company will do it tomorrow, when can I expect to get it???

Thanx, George

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

pass

Postby Scorpion » Mon, 24 Apr 2006 4:25 pm

For temporary pass it takes around '1week', while the entire cycle to process the training pass takes around 3-4weeks approx.
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

nms1
Regular
Regular

Postby nms1 » Mon, 24 Apr 2006 4:47 pm

The problem is that I need a contract for my training. But the company said to me, that they first will give me a contract, when the application for my visa is done ans positive.

so I have to wait the next 3-4 weeks...

thanks...

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Postby Scorpion » Tue, 25 Apr 2006 8:59 pm

nms1 wrote:The problem is that I need a contract for my training. But the company said to me, that they first will give me a contract, when the application for my visa is done ans positive.

so I have to wait the next 3-4 weeks...

thanks...

yup, its a minimum period mentioned for the process. Dn't be stunned if it'z approved very early or too late :twisted:. Everything happens here
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....