Singapore Expats

Tiger Airways Interview

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
jerlyn
Regular
Regular

Re: friendly airline

Post by jerlyn » Wed, 03 May 2006 11:32 pm

chai ching wrote:Hi,

You mean you have been select to join them. When will you start the training? Is it on 18 May 2006? When did you get to receive their call?
jerlyn wrote:Hihi folks, Tiger Airways are a bunch of friendly pple, warm hearted recruiters.. a big sense of warmth and understanding with all relevant information. Love them to bits as they will relieve your tension and not scrutinize on each and every detail other airlines might do so to source and eliminate you. Its inevitable that reknown airlines have the rights to choose the elite ones as they are the major players in the field. Nevertheless, every inidividual is unique and different in their own preferences, so definitely some applicants are left to despair and agonise over their failures. For Tiger airways, you just have to be natural,at least meet the required qualifications; show that you understand and have evaluated its pros and cons. Dun join an airline just because you want to fly, statement of fact: earn a lot and you'll still be able to fly to the place you want. But having the compassion and great deal of hospitality is crucial to substain this career and not break away from it once you got it.
Julie dear: thanks for all the information and motivation, you're such a doll!
Queenie: thanks for the replies and you are respected as a woman of substance. =) Looking forward to work with you!

All those who are trying, do a big research and evaluate like 'singaporeger' Determination and hard work starts even before you are recruited. =)
training starts on the 15 May.

cheers,
Jerlyn
be optimistic but realistic...JAL

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Re: friendly airline

Post by chai ching » Thu, 04 May 2006 12:43 am

Oh ok i see. Once again, congratulations to you! Thats great and im so happy for you that at least Tiger Airways do have some of those bunch of friendly peoples and warm hearted kind souls. Anway, enjoy your training and your flying when once you have finish your traning and have started your flying.
jerlyn wrote:
chai ching wrote:Hi,

You mean you have been select to join them. When will you start the training? Is it on 18 May 2006? When did you get to receive their call?
jerlyn wrote:Hihi folks, Tiger Airways are a bunch of friendly pple, warm hearted recruiters.. a big sense of warmth and understanding with all relevant information. Love them to bits as they will relieve your tension and not scrutinize on each and every detail other airlines might do so to source and eliminate you. Its inevitable that reknown airlines have the rights to choose the elite ones as they are the major players in the field. Nevertheless, every inidividual is unique and different in their own preferences, so definitely some applicants are left to despair and agonise over their failures. For Tiger airways, you just have to be natural,at least meet the required qualifications; show that you understand and have evaluated its pros and cons. Dun join an airline just because you want to fly, statement of fact: earn a lot and you'll still be able to fly to the place you want. But having the compassion and great deal of hospitality is crucial to substain this career and not break away from it once you got it.
Julie dear: thanks for all the information and motivation, you're such a doll!
Queenie: thanks for the replies and you are respected as a woman of substance. =) Looking forward to work with you!

All those who are trying, do a big research and evaluate like 'singaporeger' Determination and hard work starts even before you are recruited. =)
training starts on the 15 May.

cheers,
Jerlyn

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Thu, 04 May 2006 2:09 am

Mel Jan wrote:Queenie,
Did you manage to find out when is the next intake?
if i am not wrg, it will be in august.

jerlyn
Regular
Regular

keep a lookout

Post by jerlyn » Tue, 16 May 2006 11:09 pm

nest recruitment is coming soon, send your resumes and keep a lookout.. =)
be optimistic but realistic...JAL

Mel Jan

Post by Mel Jan » Wed, 17 May 2006 9:03 am

PLs look out for me gurls........ :wink:
Thanks a million !!!!!

mer_gal85

Post by mer_gal85 » Tue, 30 May 2006 12:00 am

When's the next recruitment be!??
Hope i won't missed it again.. :(

vivi
Regular
Regular

Post by vivi » Fri, 16 Jun 2006 3:03 pm

hi any one called up for the interview? :)

joee
Regular
Regular

tiger airways interview

Post by joee » Fri, 16 Jun 2006 5:15 pm

Dear queenie, :D

I was being called up for an interview at terminal 1 office on 29th jun on tiger airways. They want me to prepare a passport photo with a blue background, my cert, my copy of ic & copy ofmy passport .

May i ask is trying for unform already confirmed that they hav accepted you?

Lastly, I heard my friendsaid that tiger airways is quite easy to get in . They dun have any particular bt height is important.

Am i right

MayI ask you was the inerview easier than other airlines?

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Re: tiger airways interview

Post by queenie-me » Sat, 17 Jun 2006 12:02 pm

joee wrote:Dear queenie, :D

I was being called up for an interview at terminal 1 office on 29th jun on tiger airways. They want me to prepare a passport photo with a blue background, my cert, my copy of ic & copy ofmy passport .

May i ask is trying for unform already confirmed that they hav accepted you?

Lastly, I heard my friendsaid that tiger airways is quite easy to get in . They dun have any particular bt height is important.

Am i right

MayI ask you was the inerview easier than other airlines?
It's the same like any other airlines. Just smile and be confident. Plus, tiger is strict nowadays so, don't be over confident knowing that it's easier to get in. Trying of the uniform is when you are already confirmed. other than that, just relax and be confident. be very very alert about the pay and etc. [so, that you don't have to ask the same question over and over again ;)]

joee
Regular
Regular

Post by joee » Sat, 17 Jun 2006 5:26 pm

dear queenie

thanks for all the advices. I am already 31, so surprised that they called me up.

I almost give up after I sent my resume a month plus ago.
are the recruiters friendly or do they have a strict look?

For the intro wise, do they have a time limit for us to speak or do u think a much more intro abt myself is good enough?

i am very worried and nervous.

what should I wear is appropriate, queenie? I need to kn how many rounds are there?

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:41 pm

joee wrote:dear queenie

thanks for all the advices. I am already 31, so surprised that they called me up.

I almost give up after I sent my resume a month plus ago.
are the recruiters friendly or do they have a strict look?

For the intro wise, do they have a time limit for us to speak or do u think a much more intro abt myself is good enough?

i am very worried and nervous.

what should I wear is appropriate, queenie? I need to kn how many rounds are there?
You should wear what you think you would wear for any other interview. As you should know this is an airline industry so, looking good is number 1.

no time limit for you to speak. You can tell all you want to the interviewers.

joee
Regular
Regular

Post by joee » Sat, 17 Jun 2006 11:59 pm

dear queenie,

million thanks to you!! I kn that airlines are not easier to get in and this is the first I have been called up.

Still, I will try my very best for the interview & hopefully I dont disappoint myself then :(

rony1434

Post by rony1434 » Fri, 01 Jan 2010 8:48 pm

Hi all.
Hey joee good luck for the interview.
My you succed

estrella
Regular
Regular

Post by estrella » Mon, 04 Jan 2010 5:02 pm

rony1434 wrote:Hi all.
Hey joee good luck for the interview.
My you succed