Singapore Expats Forum

FNDC 21Apr06

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
icelady

Re: Curious

Postby icelady » Tue, 18 Apr 2006 6:16 pm

timtams wrote:
dinki di wrote:Hi

Not been to one of these FNDC personally ... but have been to one or two of these gatherings organised from this forum in the past - please don't take offence, but was just wondering why there are so many singaporean girls at what is an expat board? Are they all SPGs? .... hmmm. Just curious to understand their motives/agenda? This is after all an expat forum .... wonder why they are hanging around here ?

DD

Well, what would be your motive/agenda for coming to the gatherings then? :D Did you reckon it would be easier for a foreigner to feel at home surrounded by other foreigners all the time? Haven't you heard, the true blue locals are the ones who can help you integrate? :)

dinki,

If there weren't the women here, you reckon the men will come? :???:

dinki di

too bad ....

Postby dinki di » Tue, 18 Apr 2006 6:54 pm

As I prefaced my comments, I wasn't out to cause any offence. It is just strange that all these singaporean girls (most who haven't even set foot outside asia or let alone asia), with white guy fetish, hangs around in this forum. Just an observation. That's all. It is pathetically obvious that they are not interested in making expat friends - just hooking up with a what they would hopefully presume is a wealthy white male expat. So we "white" girls are ignored by them .....

No offence intended.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Re: too bad ....

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 18 Apr 2006 7:00 pm

dinki di wrote:As I prefaced my comments, I wasn't out to cause any offence. It is just strange that all these singaporean girls (most who haven't even set foot outside asia or let alone asia), with white guy fetish, hangs around in this forum. Just an observation. That's all. It is pathetically obvious that they are not interested in making expat friends - just hooking up with a what they would hopefully presume is a wealthy white male expat. So we "white" girls are ignored by them .....

No offence intended.

A registered troll on the forum!

Stop your silly generalisations and assumptions, especially since you have not been to one of the events here.

Either use your brains or go to another forum dude.

Eric

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Tue, 18 Apr 2006 7:04 pm

dinki di wrote:As I prefaced my comments, I wasn't out to cause any offence. It is just strange that all these singaporean girls (most who haven't even set foot outside asia or let alone asia), with white guy fetish, hangs around in this forum. Just an observation. That's all. It is pathetically obvious that they are not interested in making expat friends - just hooking up with a what they would hopefully presume is a wealthy white male expat. So we "white" girls are ignored by them .....

No offence intended.

Why don't you post a new thread in the "General" section rather than hijack this thread

And BTW my wife is Singaporean and you comments are not particularly welcome here :x

deb96
Chatter
Chatter

Postby deb96 » Tue, 18 Apr 2006 8:18 pm

No offence intended.

.I am a Singapore girl....what makes you think that Singaporean havent step out of Asia . And what makes you think we are after the weathy white male expat. For your information, many singapore girls are very independent. :wink:

Actually I am very disturbed by your post ..now hesitates more if I should join the drinking sessions.
By the way, I did hook a Russian boyfreind! (but not from the forum :cool:.. )

OSHO

Postby OSHO » Tue, 18 Apr 2006 8:57 pm

I think that Dinki Di has many pre conceived notions.

We should just ignore her comments.

We should not even reply to her posts.

Why should we allow a bad apple to spoil the FNDC.

Anyways guys do enjoy the FNDC this week. I will organise it next on the 19th of March.

And that will also be the day that MOJ returns.

:cool:

deb96
Chatter
Chatter

Postby deb96 » Tue, 18 Apr 2006 9:06 pm

Got your Message OSHO! Didnt mean to spoil the party. I will come for FNDC with my white man! :wink: .. :lol:

verb_your_noun

Postby verb_your_noun » Tue, 18 Apr 2006 9:31 pm

Kleintje wrote:This all depends on how may bottles verb_your_noun bring back to Singapore.....

timtams wrote:
Kleintje wrote:When will u be back btw..... Sunday?

And bring many many baileys... kahlua... bacardi... and breezers...
hehehehehhehehe... and than bring it to my house and we can have SNDC
Sunday Nite Drinking Club :cool:

verb_your_noun wrote:i still wont be back in singapore :(

Are we all invited? :cool:

Yep Sunday afternoon! Hope to see you guys real soon.
Hey, I can only bring in a litre of liquor, a litre of wine and a litre of beer how many bottles are you expecting me to get :shock:
And I thought we're gonna do ENDC? - Every Night Drinking Club?

timtams
Regular
Regular

Postby timtams » Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:16 pm

verb_your_noun wrote:
Kleintje wrote:This all depends on how may bottles verb_your_noun bring back to Singapore.....

timtams wrote:
Kleintje wrote:When will u be back btw..... Sunday?

And bring many many baileys... kahlua... bacardi... and breezers...
hehehehehhehehe... and than bring it to my house and we can have SNDC
Sunday Nite Drinking Club :cool:

verb_your_noun wrote:i still wont be back in singapore :(

Are we all invited? :cool:

Yep Sunday afternoon! Hope to see you guys real soon.
Hey, I can only bring in a litre of liquor, a litre of wine and a litre of beer how many bottles are you expecting me to get :shock:
And I thought we're gonna do ENDC? - Every Night Drinking Club?

Well, I cannot be a member of all clubs ending with DCs as I'm off the booze! Woo hoo! :roll:

serendipity
Regular
Regular

Postby serendipity » Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:24 pm

Will be there quite late, about 10 if you guys are still there hopefully!

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:39 pm

I'm not out to cause any trouble as well but it is just strange to presume that all white male expats are wealthy, because in actual fact, quite a lot of them are far from it. Just an observation as well. That's all. It is pathetically obvious that people assume that singaporean girls / asian girls here in Singapore hook up "presumably" wealthy white male expat. So the singaporean/asian girls are "classified" as SPGs .....

No offence intended. :roll:

flowerpower

Postby flowerpower » Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:22 am

dinki di wrote:but was just wondering why there are so many singaporean girls at what is an expat board?
Just curious to understand their motives/agenda? This is after all an expat forum .... wonder why they are hanging around here ?

I am also curious.

And why not also singaporean boys there?

madwolfie wrote:It is pathetically obvious that people assume that singaporean girls / asian girls here in Singapore hook up "presumably" wealthy white male expat.

I do not assume so. Many of them do not.
But why some of them speak to boys only and not also to girls? Are those the ones? :wink:

:P

jjj

Postby jjj » Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:36 am

so is madwolfie a guy....i'm not to sure

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Wed, 19 Apr 2006 9:05 am

flowerpower wrote:I do not assume so. Many of them do not.
But why some of them speak to boys only and not also to girls? Are those the ones? :wink: :P

As said, no offence intended, but pun intended. (in earlier ref to dinki di post) :P

Just changed the words a little for some wordplay :P

And as for those who speak to males only, maybe they are just trying to get hooked up or seriously not into females :twisted:

But how can anyone just speak to their same gender group??? :???:

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Wed, 19 Apr 2006 9:07 am

jjj wrote:so is madwolfie a guy....i'm not to sure

I'm a SPW (Singapore Party Wolfie) :twisted: Muahahahahahha
and you already know if I"m male / female !!! You must have too much partying at MOS!!! :P

Though I do know why you are bringing this up... so what do you guys/gals think: madwolfie = male / female ??? :twisted: