Singapore Expats Forum

FNDC - 14th April - Fluid @ 8 PM

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
User avatar
Seppy
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat, 25 Mar 2006

Postby Seppy » Fri, 14 Apr 2006 5:12 pm

Hi guys. Will see you there about 7.

Seppy

User avatar
Kleintje
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 23 Mar 2006
Location: Serangoon

Postby Kleintje » Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:30 pm

Hey... you are the only person I know which surely know....
Maybe I will PM you to ask which name is which nickname....

How is the FNDC 14 April?

timtams wrote:
verb_your_noun wrote:i wont be in town this fridaaayyyyy :(

Kleintje, think we can recall most of the people's names cept for THAT ONE :P hahaha.. let me know if you've found that out


Which one? Maybe I could help you out? :wink:

It was nice meeting the both of you, although I'm not sure if you know which one is me. :P
And the hardest part is letting go not taking part... that is the hardest part...

babycin
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon, 27 Sep 2004

Postby babycin » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 9:30 am

another great night!!!!...hopping from fluid to salsa to insomnia!..got to
see Michael Osho Jackson aka MOJ in action... :P ...p/s: thanx for supper!

wolfie...ringo100...."should i stay or should i go!"...wahaahaa.. :P

Saint...quack quack.... :P ..

see everyone next week!!.... :D

User avatar
timtams
Regular
Regular
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri, 19 Aug 2005
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby timtams » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:24 am

Kleintje wrote:Hey... you are the only person I know which surely know....
Maybe I will PM you to ask which name is which nickname....

How is the FNDC 14 April?

timtams wrote:
verb_your_noun wrote:i wont be in town this fridaaayyyyy :(

Kleintje, think we can recall most of the people's names cept for THAT ONE :P hahaha.. let me know if you've found that out


Which one? Maybe I could help you out? :wink:

It was nice meeting the both of you, although I'm not sure if you know which one is me. :P


It wasn't in my original plan to go, but it was good. 8-) You can see from babycin's post that we went from Fluid Bar to some salsa bar to Insomnia. It's a pity verb_your_noun and yourself couldn't join us. :-| Oh well, there'll be plenty of other chances. I'm sure I'll see you around again, but perhaps not for a while. I've been going out way too much, it's finally catching up with me. I think my bed will be my new best friend for the next couple of weeks. :P

User avatar
madwolfie
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1526
Joined: Wed, 23 Feb 2005
Location: Mad's Lair

Postby madwolfie » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 6:08 pm

babycin wrote:another great night!!!!...hopping from fluid to salsa to insomnia!..got to
see Michael Osho Jackson aka MOJ in action... :P ...p/s: thanx for supper!

wolfie...ringo100...."should i stay or should i go!"...wahaahaa.. :P

Saint...quack quack.... :P ..

see everyone next week!!.... :D


Michael Osho Jackson was a sellout! :P and yes, thanks for the supper...

babycin, we need to get together and dedicate this song ESPECIALLY to ringo100 "should I stay or should I go now?"

Saint - waiting for the t-shirt

Ok, am bushed, just back from the MacRitchie walk, gonna get ready soon to head down to Arab St :)

User avatar
Saint
Director
Director
Posts: 3535
Joined: Thu, 16 Jun 2005
Location: The Juban Stand, Boat Quay
Contact:

Postby Saint » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 8:50 pm

madwolfie wrote:
babycin wrote:another great night!!!!...hopping from fluid to salsa to insomnia!..got to
see Michael Osho Jackson aka MOJ in action... :P ...p/s: thanx for supper!

wolfie...ringo100...."should i stay or should i go!"...wahaahaa.. :P

Saint...quack quack.... :P ..

see everyone next week!!.... :D


Michael Osho Jackson was a sellout! :P and yes, thanks for the supper...

babycin, we need to get together and dedicate this song ESPECIALLY to ringo100 "should I stay or should I go now?"

Saint - waiting for the t-shirt

Ok, am bushed, just back from the MacRitchie walk, gonna get ready soon to head down to Arab St :)


Will have t-shirt ready for you, if not at tomorrow's bbq, sometime next week!!

And Quack Quack to you babycin :lol:

User avatar
madwolfie
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1526
Joined: Wed, 23 Feb 2005
Location: Mad's Lair

Postby madwolfie » Thu, 27 Apr 2006 2:11 am

The T-shirt is HUGE!!! but nice nevertheless!!! Thanks Saint (& MIL as I think she washed the t-shirt?) hee hee :P

I gott figure out how to place "i" in between the Wolfe :P


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests