Singapore Expats Forum

Hot & Spicy! :wink:

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

deb96
Chatter
Chatter

Postby deb96 » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 5:54 pm

Thanks for sharing Ling2! I can never live without chilly!! Now I love raw garlic too! :)

tiki
Reporter
Reporter

Postby tiki » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 10:19 pm

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:I'm confused -- is the pepper story related to the MSG story?

MHB....

isn't MSG short for Micheal Shencker( sp ) Group? The rock band from the 70's/early 80's. His brother Rudolph was in another German rock act..the Scorpions.
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 10:25 pm

tiki wrote:
Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:I'm confused -- is the pepper story related to the MSG story?

MHB....

isn't MSG short for Micheal Shencker( sp ) Group? The rock band from the 70's/early 80's. His brother Rudolph was in another German rock act..the Scorpions.

It's all our fault. You all have a little German rock band in your noodles.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 11:07 pm

Germans everywhere . . . tries twice by force, now by stealth, starting with little germans in your noodles . . . Bremen had to let the Kraut out of the bag, as it were.

'nuff said Image

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 11:32 pm

Vaucluse wrote:Germans everywhere . . . tries twice by force, now by stealth, starting with little germans in your noodles . . . Bremen had to let the Kraut out of the bag, as it were.

All your noodles are belong to us!

That's dried Sauerkraut you're eating there... And you thought it was Ramen. Ha!
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

- Terry Pratchett

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Wed, 05 Apr 2006 5:58 am

tiki wrote:

MHB....

Rock band from the 70s? I'm afraid I wouldn't know, I'm only 21... :^o