Singapore Expats Forum

DO men Lie :oops: ??

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
User avatar
Scorpion
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1217
Joined: Mon, 12 Sep 2005
Location: 3other side of ur door

DO men Lie :oops: ??

Postby Scorpion » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:27 am

One day, while a woodcutter was cutting a branch of a tree above a river,
his axe fell into the river.

When he cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, "Why are you crying?"

The woodcutter replied that his axe has fallen into water, and he needed the axe to make his living.

The Lord went down into the water and reappeared with a golden axe.

"Is this your axe?" the Lord asked.

The woodcutter replied, "No."

The Lord again went down and came up with a silver axe.

"Is this your axe?" the Lord asked.

Again, the woodcutter replied, "No."

The Lord went down again and came up with an iron axe. "Is this your axe?" the Lord asked.

The woodcutter replied, "Yes."

The Lord was pleased with the man's honesty and gave him all three axes to keep, and the woodcutter went home happy.

Some time later the woodcutter was walking with his wife along the
riverbank, and his wife fell into the river.

When he cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked him, "Why are you crying?"

"Oh Lord, my wife has fallen into the water!"

The Lord went down into the water and came up with Jennifer Lopez. "Is this your wife?" the Lord asked.

"Yes," cried the woodcutter.

The Lord was furious. "You lied! That is an untruth!"

The woodcutter replied, "Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It is a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said 'no' to Jennifer Lopez, You would have come up with Catherine Zeta-Jones. Then if I also said 'no' to her, You would have come up with my wife. Had I then said 'yes,' you would have given all three to me. Lord, I am a poor man, and I am not able to take care of all three wives, so THAT'S why I said 'yes' to Jennifer Lopez."

Moral of this story is
whenever a man lies, is it for a good and honourable reason, and for the benefit of others ?? :twisted: :cool:
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....
Image

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10408
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 9:29 am

A poll was conducted asking men if they would lie in order to have sex.

65 percent of the men responded that yes, they would lie to have sex. the other 35 percent were lying.

User avatar
Scorpion
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1217
Joined: Mon, 12 Sep 2005
Location: 3other side of ur door

Nope

Postby Scorpion » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 11:23 am

Strong Eagle wrote:A poll was conducted asking men if they would lie in order to have sex.

65 percent of the men responded that yes, they would lie to have sex. the other 35 percent were lying.


Nope i donn'o think 35% of them were lying :evil: , but

](*,)






they must be gays :twisted:
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

Image

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sat, 20 Aug 2005

Postby earthfriendly » Wed, 05 Apr 2006 3:56 am

Strong Eagle wrote:A poll was conducted asking men if they would lie in order to have sex.

65 percent of the men responded that yes, they would lie to have sex. the other 35 percent were lying.


SE, I always think of you as a very serious person but this time you really tickle my funny bone. Hee...hee...heee :D . You are so cute !

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10408
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Wed, 05 Apr 2006 6:06 pm

earthfriendly wrote:SE, I always think of you as a very serious person but this time you really tickle my funny bone. Hee...hee...heee :D . You are so cute !


Flattery will get you EVERYWHERE with me, my dear... and I'm not lying! :cool:

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sat, 20 Aug 2005

Postby earthfriendly » Wed, 05 Apr 2006 8:13 pm

Like they say, be careful what you wish for :D .

Oooops, I better stop here or I am gonna write something very wicked like Ling 2.

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10408
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Wed, 05 Apr 2006 11:37 pm

earthfriendly wrote:Like they say, be careful what you wish for :D .

Oooops, I better stop here or I am gonna write something very wicked like Ling 2.


I truly have a hard time imagining something "wicked" from Ling2... then again I may have missed a post or two and the innocent may not be so after all.

I think you should write wicked. What could I wish for from someone who is earth friendly? Friendliness? Wickedness? Could be more... but if I were to state it, I'd be in the same position as the refrain of an old country and western song:

"They would put me in jail if they knew what I was thinkin' 'bout you."

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sat, 20 Aug 2005

Postby earthfriendly » Fri, 07 Apr 2006 6:12 am

Strong Eagle wrote:I truly have a hard time imagining something "wicked" from Ling2... then again I may have missed a post or two and the innocent may not be so after all.



Here's the thread. Enjoy!

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... asc-0.html

User avatar
Scorpion
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1217
Joined: Mon, 12 Sep 2005
Location: 3other side of ur door

does he

Postby Scorpion » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 2:51 am

Message from an answering machine :shock: :D :D

Hi. I'm probably home, I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

Image


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests