SIA Cadet Pilot Interview

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Post Reply
sq_boy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 9:01 pm

SIA Cadet Pilot Interview

Post by sq_boy » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:12 am

Hey,
Anyone here had experiences for the SIA CADET PILOT interview and would like to share? Hope to hear from you guys real soon. Thanks so much. :)

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32 am
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Post by singaporegrrl » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 9:28 am

You could go to http://www.askcaptainlim.com. There are a lot of information for aspiring pilots, no matter the airline.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

sq_boy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 9:01 pm

Thanks

Post by sq_boy » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 2:07 pm

singaporegrrl wrote:You could go to http://www.askcaptainlim.com. There are a lot of information for aspiring pilots, no matter the airline.
Hey singaporegrrl,
Thanks for your information. It is really informative. I wish you good luck for the upcoming interview. :D

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32 am
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Post by singaporegrrl » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 2:18 pm

No problem. I was surfing through that website for my brother. He wish to be a commercial pilot one day too.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

jencrs
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 1:06 am

Re: SIA Cadet Pilot Interview

Post by jencrs » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 9:03 pm

sq_boy wrote:Hey,
Anyone here had experiences for the SIA CADET PILOT interview and would like to share? Hope to hear from you guys real soon. Thanks so much. :)
Go here too http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=147640 A blow by blow account of the SIA interview process.
The forum also has another long thread for aspiring cadets. Go have a look, you can't miss it.

sq_boy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 9:01 pm

Re: SIA Cadet Pilot Interview

Post by sq_boy » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:14 pm

jencrs wrote:
sq_boy wrote:Hey,
Anyone here had experiences for the SIA CADET PILOT interview and would like to share? Hope to hear from you guys real soon. Thanks so much. :)
Go here too http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=147640 A blow by blow account of the SIA interview process.
The forum also has another long thread for aspiring cadets. Go have a look, you can't miss it.
Hey jencrs,
Thanks for your replies. Appreciate it. :D

chu082011
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 9:57 am

Re: SIA Cadet Pilot Interview

Post by chu082011 » Tue, 06 Mar 2012 4:21 pm

jencrs wrote:
sq_boy wrote:Hey,
Anyone here had experiences for the SIA CADET PILOT interview and would like to share? Hope to hear from you guys real soon. Thanks so much. :)
Go here too http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=147640 A blow by blow account of the SIA interview process.
The forum also has another long thread for aspiring cadets. Go have a look, you can't miss it.
Thanks for sharing. I's very good. I have got some my piot interview. I'll send later.

This link below can show more info, you can find them at: Pilot interview questions

Rgs.

cadetpilot
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat, 05 Dec 2015 3:20 pm

cadet pilot

Post by cadetpilot » Sat, 05 Dec 2015 3:29 pm

Cadet pilot interviews let us know various unknown things about pilots and their training campaigns .

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11650
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: cadet pilot

Post by Strong Eagle » Sun, 06 Dec 2015 11:14 am

cadetpilot wrote:Cadet pilot interviews let us know various unknown things about pilots and their training campaigns .
Yah... I guess since most of the posts in this thread are almost ten years old, they'll get right back to you.

cadetpilot
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat, 05 Dec 2015 3:20 pm

Re: SIA Cadet Pilot Interview

Post by cadetpilot » Fri, 11 Dec 2015 3:25 pm

Preparation for an airline interview takes time. Before applying to a potential employer a good research about the position you apply for is essential. Once you have sent your CV to the airline, it is time to prepare for the (hopefully) upcoming interview. Selection procedures vary greatly from company to company and with it also the preparation required. In most cases it will include a personal interview and a flight in a simulator.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests