Singapore Expats Forum

SIA

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
VT
Regular
Regular

SIA

Postby VT » Thu, 30 Mar 2006 6:19 pm

hi.. Does anybody know what is the cut off date for the recruitment of cadet cabin crew exec? Their opening had been on the web for quite long and i've sent my resume for coming to a month but still no reply from them. :cry:

donno
Chatter
Chatter

Postby donno » Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:22 am

I think you should send in your application only when SIA is having recruitment. You may be blacklisted if you apply twice within 6 months and I'm sure you dont want that! :)
10 April 2006

VT
Regular
Regular

Postby VT » Sun, 02 Apr 2006 1:09 am

donno wrote:I think you should send in your application only when SIA is having recruitment. You may be blacklisted if you apply twice within 6 months and I'm sure you dont want that! :)

Huh... really ah? But for so long, i din see any opening or cut off date. Just like recently, they just add in a new post: station manager, which also never mentioned about the date. So does that mean it has opening? or just like the cadet cabin crew, just put the posting there and leave it. :???:

donno
Chatter
Chatter

Postby donno » Sun, 02 Apr 2006 9:44 am

VT wrote:
donno wrote:I think you should send in your application only when SIA is having recruitment. You may be blacklisted if you apply twice within 6 months and I'm sure you dont want that! :)

Huh... really ah? But for so long, i din see any opening or cut off date. Just like recently, they just add in a new post: station manager, which also never mentioned about the date. So does that mean it has opening? or just like the cadet cabin crew, just put the posting there and leave it. :???:

Yeah
10 April 2006

Fugazi

Postby Fugazi » Sun, 02 Apr 2006 12:38 pm

Most important thing to remember is Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.