Singapore Expats Forum

Where are you Fiona and Nick

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Michael Hogan

Where are you Fiona and Nick

Postby Michael Hogan » Tue, 28 Mar 2006 3:09 am

At the beginning of February, I asked for help in finding a couple called Fiona and Nick. Myself and my friend Ricky met them in Bali on a trip to Lombongen Island on 30th January. We went for a meal on 31st and Fiona and Nick returned to Singapore on 1st February. Fiona hails from Durham and Nick from West Ham. Nick left us with their details with the intention of keeping in touch, but unfortunately Ricky lost them. Ricky lives in Bali and I live in England. I had no success in my first attempt at finding them but thought I would give it one more try. So if you see this, Fiona or Nick, get in touch. Or if anyone knows them, can you tell them I am looking for them :???:

Postby MusicFever » Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:51 am

I read this thread before and respect you as you are still looking for them without giving up. Can I have their full names, ages (roughly)? I may give a bit help here, not guarantee found though.