Singapore Expats Forum

WNDC, 29-Mar-06, Liberte@CHIJMES, 8pm

Weekly meetup of WNDC - Wednesday Night Drinking Club
sonia888
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri, 14 Jan 2005
Location: Singapore

WNDC, 29-Mar-06, Liberte@CHIJMES, 8pm

Postby sonia888 » Sun, 26 Mar 2006 7:26 pm

The WNDC (Wednesday Night Drinking Club) meets up on 29-Mar-06, Liberte@CHIJMES, 8pm

30 Victoria street 01-19/20
Singapore 187996
Phone 63388481

See you there :-)

User avatar
deb96
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed, 06 Jul 2005

Postby deb96 » Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:25 am

Great place to gather!!

User avatar
dean
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed, 28 Sep 2005
Location: Holland Village
Contact:

Liberte

Postby dean » Mon, 27 Mar 2006 4:49 pm

Hi,
Any idea when the Happy hour is and what the deal is?

Thanks
Dean
Without question the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention but the wheel doesn't go nearly as well with pizza - Dave Barry

My Singapore Web page :-
http://www.theblackadder.co.uk/Singapore/

User avatar
deb96
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed, 06 Jul 2005

Postby deb96 » Mon, 27 Mar 2006 6:27 pm

Hi Dean,

I cant answer! :-| This will be also my first time attending if I appear :)

User avatar
Jedi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005

Postby Jedi » Mon, 27 Mar 2006 8:06 pm

You could try calling/emailing them if you really want to find out.

http://www.libertebar.com/

User avatar
OSHO
Member
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat, 08 Oct 2005

Postby OSHO » Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:06 pm

How Far is this Place from OOSTERS. ?

(I thought i would change my line this week) :cool:

sonia888
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri, 14 Jan 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby sonia888 » Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:49 pm

Jedi wrote:You could try calling/emailing them if you really want to find out.

http://www.libertebar.com/


Thanks, Jedi... I like that suggestion... That is why I posted their phone number in the first place... Whatever questions on prices, specials, directions etc one might have, Liberte can give you the best answers...

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004

Postby dot dot dot » Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:08 pm

sonia888 wrote:
Jedi wrote:You could try calling/emailing them if you really want to find out.

http://www.libertebar.com/


Thanks, Jedi... I like that suggestion... That is why I posted their phone number in the first place... Whatever questions on prices, specials, directions etc one might have, Liberte can give you the best answers...


Your added value is?

Eric

User avatar
samsin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 24 Oct 2005

Postby samsin » Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:35 pm

awesome place....great music and ambience

sonia888
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri, 14 Jan 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby sonia888 » Tue, 28 Mar 2006 7:29 am

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:
sonia888 wrote:
Jedi wrote:You could try calling/emailing them if you really want to find out.

http://www.libertebar.com/


Thanks, Jedi... I like that suggestion... That is why I posted their phone number in the first place... Whatever questions on prices, specials, directions etc one might have, Liberte can give you the best answers...


Your added value is?

Eric


My added value is to choose a location and make sure it is not Oosters :D

sonia888
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri, 14 Jan 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby sonia888 » Tue, 28 Mar 2006 7:30 am

samsin wrote:awesome place....great music and ambience

Come, join us then! :)

User avatar
Jedi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005

Postby Jedi » Tue, 28 Mar 2006 7:46 am

sonia888 wrote:My added value is to choose a location and make sure it is not Oosters :D

:lol:

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 28 Mar 2006 1:06 pm

sonia888 wrote:
Eric from the Netherlands wrote:
sonia888 wrote:
Jedi wrote:You could try calling/emailing them if you really want to find out.

http://www.libertebar.com/


Thanks, Jedi... I like that suggestion... That is why I posted their phone number in the first place... Whatever questions on prices, specials, directions etc one might have, Liberte can give you the best answers...


Your added value is?

Eric


My added value is to choose a location and make sure it is not Oosters :D


mission accomplished! :wink:

Eric

User avatar
jolmar
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri, 25 Nov 2005
Location: Sin City

Postby jolmar » Tue, 28 Mar 2006 6:15 pm

what is this new avatar eric ?
another dutch artist ;-)
60 million french people can't be wrong ;-)

User avatar
mikster
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue, 27 Sep 2005

Postby mikster » Tue, 28 Mar 2006 8:20 pm

We want to come but last week we dropped by at Dempsey hut and we couldn't find you..

or maybe we did, I'm not sure, there was a loooong table of people, completely packed, and we weren't brave enough to go and ask. :oops:

So how will we know that it's you guys and not some other random group? I don't want to start drinking with people only to find out that it's some anti-webbed feet club of Singapore or something.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “WNDC - Wednesday Night Drinking Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests