Singapore Expats Forum

holding private parties?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

holding private parties?

Postby hustlas » Sun, 26 Mar 2006 4:13 pm

anyone has hold a home party? be it pool side or cocktails?

i need some help.

Re: holding private parties?

Postby Boogers22 » Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:53 pm

hustlas wrote:anyone has hold a home party? be it pool side or cocktails?

i need some help.

I've had a couple of house parties in Singapore. I have a balcony and a bbq grill, so it was kinda cool w/ good food and drinks. Both times it turned out GREAT! but the secret is to make sure you have at least a couple of people who are very outgoing...and essential is that everyone drinks.

Eventually after enough drinks, just blasting my home theatre system hooked up to my computer for mp3's with a mixer, and before i knew it, it was like a night club!

Postby squasher » Thu, 06 Apr 2006 2:02 am

Have done Brai for a few times and it was a blast. Did it by the pool side and the rule of the game. Everyone has to invite a new friend that none has met before. We invite about 10 and they will bring 10 new friends.

Good way to get to know new people ...

As for food, you can always go for pre-marinated stuffs from Cold Storage or for up-market, Swiss Butchery Meat (Yum! Yum!). Kegs of beers and some lovely bubbles will fill the night beautifully.

Lovin' it and will be organising another one soon.

Postby Gucci » Tue, 11 Apr 2006 7:10 pm

yea i have organised also..the thing is get gd ppl..have enuff food and drinks..can already...haha...hey guys y don ya guys organise 1 more..