Singapore Expats Forum

ashes to ashes, dust to dust.....

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Equalizer

ashes to ashes, dust to dust.....

Postby Equalizer » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:45 pm

What is life after death? To Heaven, Hell? Does anyone consider whether he who led a good life on Earth, can go see St Peter, and be allowed admission, to wear a pair of wings, a circle of gold above his head; and strum harps for eternity?

This is the way how the church tricks people; into believing if this life you obey and listen to God's Salesmen, go to church every sunday; give and donate earnings to the church. In return for the blood, sweat and tears,plus your unquestioning obedience like a sheep ready for shorning; you are assured of a place in heaven.

In Animal Farm, didn't the crow claim that when they died, they would go to a place where the spring is not water, but milk and food that grows on trees! The animals chose to believe, and toiled, for the day where they could go there. Too the pigs were wonderful in scaring them, "Yes, Farmer Jones would be back!"

This is similar to how a Pastor works, like a scum and his wife nowadays, scaring people. Oh My Gosh, the singer is irritating me with her voice!
However, can one be sure of a place in Heaven? What if there is no heaven and this is the only life you'll get? Then what can one person live life to the fullest?

Simple, the church had, over 2 thousand years, did harm and damage in God's name. Some examples would be the Spanish Inqusition, the Spanish? (correct me if i m wrong) wanton slaughter of the Incas for their gold. I m also condemning other religions, who use the name of god to wage war. It had suppressed our natural desires to such an extent that most of us, even me, had this herd mentality thinking 'this is wrong'; by stating the seven sins.

Is it natural to be lazy(sloth)? Is it natural to feel anger? Lust, envy, greed and the 2 others? Yes, it IS NATURAL! We living breathing animals of the earth, have feelings, emotions. IT IS ALL NATURAL.

In the past, the church and the king are together, going against the church is going against the king! No wonder some peasants, in defiance, worshipped Satan as a symbol of defiance! In my mind, I call him the greater opposer, someone who dares to question, and think for himself.

However, too, Satanism has its own mistakes, sacrifice, blood drinking and sex orgies. But may i point out that there are many types of Satanism as there are in Christianity. There is the traditional, Lavey-ian, Setian, FCoS, Luciferian and some more which i cannot remember. No religion is perfect, each had its faults and benefits.

I proudly state that I m a member of FCoS. I believe Satan and God exists in all of us, and it is whether you chose to invoke which one inside you. I see God and I see Satan in the mirror. I chose my own destiny, onward the lefthand path. Satan is a fictional character, so is God.

I need not mention about discrepancies in the bible as you might be bored. A symbolisation is the inverted pentragram, where the star is upside down, instead of right-side up. This represents maverick thinking, why must it be rightsideup?

Thus I m a maverick, I do not follow the herd mentality, although i must admit i do bend into the crowd. Must I declare myself as a Satanist? No! If you live your life to the fullest, and you admit freely your natural nature; you are a de-facto satanist! Raise yer hands up, those who never commit 1 of the 7 sins!

Thus may i conclude, that when i die, I would want to say on my death bed, "I had lived life to the fullest!" And back to the earth where i belong, being fertilizer for the plants.

Live not for eternity, but live in people's memories for the good you do to them, and they'll bless you. Love strongly and freely to all those who likewise, love you. Hate your enemies with a whole heart!

FROM ASHES TO ASHES, DUST TO DUST. ......

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 12:23 am

Equalizer,

I'll leave your post up for a while only because I want everybody to see how foolish you are. Just trolling for responses because you really don't have a clue do you? :roll:

See his former thread on "Mystic Law" :roll:

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/su ... ht=#136737

AirCon

Postby AirCon » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 9:21 am

We need further proof he's a d!ckhead?

Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Baron Greenback » Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:46 am

Ahhhh bless, that is one confused teenager, don't worry you will grow out of it.

I bet you thought you had grown a pube until you pissed out of it :wink:
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
Hemingway

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:14 pm

I kinda stopped reading after the 3rd word.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett