Singapore Expats Forum

Japan Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
lolitaa
Regular
Regular
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat, 27 May 2006

Postby lolitaa » Wed, 16 Aug 2006 1:56 pm

mooks wrote:
janz_ wrote:lolitaa, dun frown ya, at least u've gained experience this time and also you've managed to get to the 2nd round which means you are good enough already. Try again next round, you should be able to do a better job next time.

Any idea how they are conducting the scar check? In a well lit room den browse thru the visible areas when we're in spag top and shorts? Areas covered will it be check?


Hey lolitaa, i didnt get selected either.. Thinking of trying for emirates tho! Hee!!


I wanted to try Emirates too, but I changed my mind. Shall give myself sometime to study and think about the interviews I've been to, and probably think of how to excel if I were to try another one.

I think its good to take a break rather than keep trying and trying without planning or thinking about what went wrong. That's for I mean, no offence.

I'm probably really tired and stressed about interviews for now, haha.

Good luck to you!

vaney
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 05 Aug 2006

Postby vaney » Thu, 17 Aug 2006 9:58 pm

eve6 wrote:sumtimes it will take the clinic less den 2wiks, but it depend if they finish everything fast. the oni way to noe whether u pass ur medical test or not is to wait till the office kol u up.

the failing part - unless u used 2 haf asthma or u haf asthma and hearing problem den mayb you may fail the test. if you dun haf these problem den ur save. 8-)


what if i have a history of mild asthma as a kid but now i no longer have this problem, will it still be considered in the medical reports??





thanks. (=

eve6
Regular
Regular
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri, 23 Jun 2006

Postby eve6 » Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:51 pm

its better dat u state the truth dat u used to haf a mild asthma wen u were a kid. do you nid to breathe wif the inhaler thinhgy wen ur a kid? coz if u used too den i doubt u will pass but den again, im not the doctor here so i cant tell u whether u can or cannot pass the medical test. its all up the the doc. :)

i wish u good luck wif ur medical test. :wink:

somethingaboutyou
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun, 27 Feb 2005

Postby somethingaboutyou » Sat, 19 Aug 2006 9:08 am

gals! i've got a call on friday morning to go down to med check. was one of those not selected in the beginning and is still in shock that they called me up cos lady said taking in a few more!!

but my urine test not clear..is that gonna be a problem???

going for urine test again now...

:(

User avatar
Plavt
Director
Director
Posts: 4292
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2005
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Plavt » Sat, 19 Aug 2006 2:28 pm

somethingaboutyou wrote:but my urine test not clear..is that gonna be a problem???

:(


What do you mean by that?

Plavt.

sana
Regular
Regular
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed, 28 Jun 2006

Postby sana » Sat, 19 Aug 2006 4:53 pm

somethingaboutyou wrote:gals! i've got a call on friday morning to go down to med check. was one of those not selected in the beginning and is still in shock that they called me up cos lady said taking in a few more!!

but my urine test not clear..is that gonna be a problem???

going for urine test again now...

:(


Oic, i only heard that 1 of the 15 who holding a malaysian passport was rejected on Fri, while some other gals gotten their confirmation.

I'm still waiting for mine on Mon...
**praying hard**

User avatar
mooks
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat, 08 Jul 2006

Postby mooks » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 2:31 am

lolitaa wrote:
mooks wrote:
janz_ wrote:lolitaa, dun frown ya, at least u've gained experience this time and also you've managed to get to the 2nd round which means you are good enough already. Try again next round, you should be able to do a better job next time.

Any idea how they are conducting the scar check? In a well lit room den browse thru the visible areas when we're in spag top and shorts? Areas covered will it be check?


Hey lolitaa, i didnt get selected either.. Thinking of trying for emirates tho! Hee!!


I wanted to try Emirates too, but I changed my mind. Shall give myself sometime to study and think about the interviews I've been to, and probably think of how to excel if I were to try another one.

I think its good to take a break rather than keep trying and trying without planning or thinking about what went wrong. That's for I mean, no offence.

I'm probably really tired and stressed about interviews for now, haha.

Good luck to you!


Hmmm.. gd idea actually.. I know what's my problem tho.. I did think abt it.. SO yea..

Well, until ur ready.. =)

sana
Regular
Regular
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed, 28 Jun 2006

Postby sana » Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:00 am

I gotten my call Hurray!! :) so Happy now :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests