Latest scam on parking lots (Careful, WHAM :lol: )

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Post Reply
User avatar
Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1587
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:29 pm
Location: Singapore

Latest scam on parking lots (Careful, WHAM :lol: )

Post by Carpe Diem » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 2:06 pm

Latest scam and this one is real. Be careful. I am a victim of the latest scam which is happening in shopping mall parking lots

Two good looking young women come to your car as you are parking. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and the other comes to your window and bends over so far her breasts just about fall out of her blouse. While you're distracted, the other one lets herself in the back-seat.

Then both are begging you for a ride home. Be very wary, because as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub her breasts on you while the other climbs over the seat and unzips your pants.

This is when they steal your wallet.

I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

I couldn't find them on Saturday.
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:42 am

Post by dot dot dot » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 2:49 pm

sh*t, too bad I am no longer driving a car here..... :D

Eric

User avatar
Wild Rover
Regular
Regular
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by Wild Rover » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 3:20 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:sh*t, too bad I am no longer driving a car here..... :D

Eric
Don't worry Eric, it will be even better once you have your motorbike :lol:
What's worse, ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don't care

User avatar
tiki
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 667
Joined: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 3:47 pm
Location: third guy from the left
Contact:

Re: Latest scam on parking lots (Careful, WHAM :lol: )

Post by tiki » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 3:28 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Latest scam and this one is real. Be careful. I am a victim of the latest scam which is happening in shopping mall parking lots

Two good looking young women come to your car as you are parking. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and the other comes to your window and bends over so far her breasts just about fall out of her blouse. While you're distracted, the other one lets herself in the back-seat.

Then both are begging you for a ride home. Be very wary, because as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub her breasts on you while the other climbs over the seat and unzips your pants.

This is when they steal your wallet.

I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

I couldn't find them on Saturday.
Anyone looking to buy a bike?
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3292
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 2:47 pm

Re: Latest scam on parking lots (Careful, WHAM :lol: )

Post by Vaucluse » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 4:05 pm

tiki wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:Latest scam and this one is real. Be careful. I am a victim of the latest scam which is happening in shopping mall parking lots

Two good looking young women come to your car as you are parking. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and the other comes to your window and bends over so far her breasts just about fall out of her blouse. While you're distracted, the other one lets herself in the back-seat.

Then both are begging you for a ride home. Be very wary, because as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub her breasts on you while the other climbs over the seat and unzips your pants.

This is when they steal your wallet.

I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

I couldn't find them on Saturday.
Anyone looking to buy a bike?



Bugger the bike, where is this mall?
......................................................

'nuff said Image

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests