Singapore Expats

Aldershot Joke!

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Saint
Director
Director

Aldershot Joke!

Post by Saint » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 6:31 pm

After having their 11th child, a Aldershot couple decided that was enough, as the social wouldn't buy them a bigger bed and they weren't strong enough to nick one.
The husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem but it was expensive.
A less costly alternative was to go home, get a firework, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.
The husband said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I don't see how putting a firework in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me."
"Trust me, it will do the job", said the doctor.
So the man went home, lit a banger and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5," at which point he paused, and placed the beer can between his legs so he could continue counting on his other hand...
This procedure also works in Portsmouth, Birmingham, parts of Essex, Sunderland, Aberdeen, Folkestone, Worthing, Weymouth, Chester, Newcastle.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 7:36 am

:lol:

'nuff said Image

robby

Post by robby » Sun, 16 Apr 2006 9:16 pm

good one but we can count in weymouth :lol:

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”