Singapore Expats Forum

Chinese language school Oxford <-> Cambridge?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Mr. P
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon, 13 Mar 2006

Postby Mr. P » Tue, 28 Mar 2006 9:17 pm

I'm just wondering whether a EP holder is allowed to take part-time courses without applying for a student's pass.

I took a part time Japanese course at Inlingua when I was working in Singapore holding an EP. This was twice a week for two lessons per session. Didn't need an SP or anything particular permit for this.

  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Careers & Jobs in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests