Singapore Expats Forum

$237 for a 'free' ticket

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Sat, 11 Mar 2006 7:38 pm

Vaucluse wrote:Hmm, , , , , grumble :?

Good Lord, what are you grumbling about? Has no one fed you dinner yet?

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Sat, 11 Mar 2006 7:39 pm

OK Mary I call truce what says you?

Plavt.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Sat, 11 Mar 2006 7:42 pm

Just finished massaging Mrs 'Cluse fet with deep heat cream and then erroneously went to the bathroom for <ahem> - - - now slightly in pain. (Go ahead and laugh . . . )

(Hey, Mary! Plavt has sent the his second white flag. Be a man, so to speak, and accept. Seriously, you and Wham. one of a kind)

'nuff said Image

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Sat, 11 Mar 2006 7:43 pm

My Dear Plavt -- call a truce to what??? In the spirit of peace and forgiveness -- Sure, here's my white flag -- I'm waving it wildly, though God knows I really don't know why... :?

You have confused me completely, but no worries -- you're not the first. :)

Peace.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:37 pm

Vaucluse wrote:Just finished massaging Mrs 'Cluse fet with deep heat cream and then erroneously went to the bathroom for <ahem> - - - now slightly in pain. (Go ahead and laugh . . . )

(Hey, Mary! Plavt has sent the his second white flag. Be a man, so to speak, and accept. Seriously, you and Wham. one of a kind)

You should have read my 'Eric's corner' thread, before getting into action friend... 8-) :P

On a serious note, La Reinne: Loyalty programmes got nothing to do with loyalty towards you, the customer, but got all to do with you paying every cent of the service you get in return. And airliners are sooo creative in making you think you benefit and actually get "extra's" from them...

Forget it, you pay for what you get. The only plus is that you do at least 'get' something from SQ.

Eric

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Sun, 12 Mar 2006 7:33 am

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:On a serious note, La Reinne: Loyalty programmes got nothing to do with loyalty towards you, the customer, but got all to do with you paying every cent of the service you get in return. And airliners are sooo creative in making you think you benefit and actually get "extra's" from them...

Forget it, you pay for what you get. The only plus is that you do at least 'get' something from SQ.

Eric

I totally agree, it takes me longer to book all those flights using redemption points than the actual flight time -- I swear. Before the price hike it was a no brainer -- now you have to do some comparison shopping : free SQ seats vs. budget airline.... :roll:

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:35 am

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:
sapphire wrote:Let's have a once and for all no holds barred bashing of America. :twisted:

This is a strange thread. Sapphire you were supposed to be my soul sister to the end!! :cry:

That's why I suggested the bashing! Maybe, people can get it out of their system once and for all.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.