Singapore Expats Forum

International Dating :lol:

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34270
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Re: International Dating :lol:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:26 pm

Global Citizen wrote:
sapphire wrote:
There's quite a difference between Singapore Indians and Indian Indians. A lot more orthodox here. Back home things have changed quite a bit.

Eric, I wasn't aware you had dated an Indian girl. And Vaucluse too! :o These girls must have lost their mind. :P


A little amendment here. Attitudes do vary from family to family and most of my Singaporean Indian friends are broad minded and pretty progressive in their thinking.


GC, I would have to agree. The wife is one of 7 siblings, all but 1 married outside of their race. American, British, Austrian, Filipina, Eurasian & Chinese. Needless to say, holidays are like a mini united nations with just about the same amount of agreement on anything.

User avatar
Global Citizen
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon, 07 Mar 2005
Location: Still looking for Paradise

Re: International Dating :lol:

Postby Global Citizen » Sat, 11 Mar 2006 2:18 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:GC, I would have to agree. The wife is one of 7 siblings, all but 1 married outside of their race. American, British, Austrian, Filipina, Eurasian & Chinese. Needless to say, holidays are like a mini united nations with just about the same amount of agreement on anything.


SMS, now that is what I call an impressive potpourri of cultures.
One man's meat is another's poison.

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Sat, 11 Mar 2006 6:20 pm

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:
Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Except for the American woman (even thinking of that makes me feel so uncomfortable, sorry La Reinne, nothing personal)


None taken. It's not like the walls of by adolecent bedroom were wallpapered with hot Dutch guys...


Hot French/German guys then . . . (Though Dutch does have a 'u' . . .)
......................................................

'nuff said Image

User avatar
Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1579
Joined: Thu, 06 Oct 2005
Location: Bedford Falls

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Sat, 11 Mar 2006 7:37 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:
Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Except for the American woman (even thinking of that makes me feel so uncomfortable, sorry La Reinne, nothing personal)


None taken. It's not like the walls of by adolecent bedroom were wallpapered with hot Dutch guys...


Hot French/German guys then . . . (Though Dutch does have a 'u' . . .)


Because you're mine, I'll walk the line... :-({|=


Image

Now that's what I call wallpaper.

User avatar
tiki
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon, 22 Aug 2005
Location: third guy from the left
Contact:

Postby tiki » Sun, 12 Mar 2006 1:45 pm

Maori Women:

First date- You get invited home for a hangi meal and introduced to her immediate family.

Second date - You get invited for a hangi meal and introduced to her extended family.

Third date - You get invited for a hangi meal and introduced to practically everyone who knows her, you suggest a more intimate date where it's just the two of you.

Fourth date - You are the hangi meal.
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat, 20 Aug 2005

Postby earthfriendly » Sun, 12 Mar 2006 2:45 pm

Wow tiki, you maori ha ? I have always be intrigued by their culture and most of what I see is from those travel show on New Zealand.

User avatar
tiki
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon, 22 Aug 2005
Location: third guy from the left
Contact:

Postby tiki » Sun, 12 Mar 2006 2:56 pm

earthfriendly wrote:Wow tiki, you maori ha ? I have always be intrigued by their culture and most of what I see is from those travel show on New Zealand.


Yes I am. Hmm so we Maoris make for good television eh :wink:
'If you feel alive

in a darkened room

Do you know the name

of your solitude..'


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests