Singapore Expats Forum

TigerAir is Recruiting Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Carpe Diem » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 4:28 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:29 pm

donno wrote:I am a long way away and don't have the experience of either living or working in Singapore.

Nothing better to do. You go to UKexpats forum fool!




Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:18 pm

donno wrote:I'm not lost. I live in Singapore and this is a Singapore's website.

I don't go to UK's website.


Make up your mind, will you??

:roll:
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

User avatar
Plavt
Director
Director
Posts: 4292
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2005
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Plavt » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 4:53 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Make up your mind, will you??

:roll:


Are you sure he actually has one?


Plavt.

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby queenie-me » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 5:07 pm

Vaucluse wrote:QM has become what she despises. Sad, really. She used to be quite nice, now she's a stuck-up FA-wannabe cow.

Goon then, QM, earn your 800 dollars a month and think you're special.


I don't want to be as mean as you are.. So, I might as well pretend that I didn't read any of your comments. And so.. that goes to the rest.
I have my views yet THIS "OPEN-MINDED" people couldn't accept it.
very sad!

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 5:30 pm

donno wrote:I'm not lost. I live in Singapore and this is a Singapore's website.

I don't go to UK's website.


Read well, dipshit - Plavt suggested you get lost, he did not say you are lost. Can't you even understand the basics of the language?

And who are you to say who should and who shouldn't or may or may not post here. If you want to be precise, then read "Singapore Expat", which would exclude you.

As much as I'd love to not hear from you again, I would not tell you that you cannot post.

You are a simpleton. Quad erad demonstrandum.
......................................................

'nuff said Image

User avatar
Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Carpe Diem » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 5:53 pm

Just wondering... what happened to Vodkashot? I donno...
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

User avatar
Plavt
Director
Director
Posts: 4292
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2005
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Plavt » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 5:58 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Just wondering... what happened to Vodkashot? I donno...
:D :D :D :D

User avatar
tiki
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon, 22 Aug 2005
Location: third guy from the left
Contact:

Postby tiki » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 5:59 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
donno wrote:I'm not lost. I live in Singapore and this is a Singapore's website.

I don't go to UK's website.


Read well, dipshit - Plavt suggested you get lost, he did not say you are lost. Can't you even understand the basics of the language?

And who are you to say who should and who shouldn't or may or may not post here. If you want to be precise, then read "Singapore Expat", which would exclude you.

As much as I'd love to not hear from you again, I would not tell you that you cannot post.


You are a simpleton. Quad erad demonstrandum.


..welcome back El Capitan!
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Postby singaporegrrl » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 1:02 am

Your own coursemate disagrees with your view. Hope you could be more mature in voicing our your views. It could bring a different image to your company; Tiger Airways, since your posts start to sound different after you started your training.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 1:13 am

singaporegrrl wrote:Your own coursemate disagrees with your view. Hope you could be more mature in voicing our your views. It could bring a different image to your company; Tiger Airways, since your posts start to sound different after you started your training.


Dear Singaporegrrl,

I think because after we started training at STC, we do get some looks from SIA trainees.. that's why she feel this way.

Queenie, no matter how other people look at you, you are you so don't be upset k! Just do your job well and maybe listen more. This will make you a better person in terms of your job or personal well-being. Everyone has got flaws and I believe even SIA girls have their as well. Hell care who's stuck up and who's not k! Just pass out 1st Aid assessment and we are out of there!

Best regards,
Julie Tan
Never Regret, As Life Is Too Short For Regrets!

User avatar
Trish
Regular
Regular
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat, 01 Oct 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Trish » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 1:27 am

Hey my dear Julie, I thought you went to sleep already? Faster go sleep okay. . .See you next week!!!

User avatar
donno
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed, 25 Jan 2006
Location: somewhere on Earth..

Postby donno » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:01 am

Okay shut up Mean Girls....
10 April 2006

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby queenie-me » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:10 pm

I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
singaporegrrl wrote:Your own coursemate disagrees with your view. Hope you could be more mature in voicing our your views. It could bring a different image to your company; Tiger Airways, since your posts start to sound different after you started your training.


Dear Singaporegrrl,

I think because after we started training at STC, we do get some looks from SIA trainees.. that's why she feel this way.

Queenie, no matter how other people look at you, you are you so don't be upset k! Just do your job well and maybe listen more. This will make you a better person in terms of your job or personal well-being. Everyone has got flaws and I believe even SIA girls have their as well. Hell care who's stuck up and who's not k! Just pass out 1st Aid assessment and we are out of there!

Best regards,
Julie Tan


waiting for that to happen. tmr last day. HURRAAYYYY....

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 8:20 pm

Hi,

You say tomorrow is your last day of training is it? If its true, thats great for you. Congratulation to you for your graduaction! Finally you can get to fly and your wish is fulfilled. :lol:

queenie-me wrote:
I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
singaporegrrl wrote:Your own coursemate disagrees with your view. Hope you could be more mature in voicing our your views. It could bring a different image to your company; Tiger Airways, since your posts start to sound different after you started your training.


Dear Singaporegrrl,

I think because after we started training at STC, we do get some looks from SIA trainees.. that's why she feel this way.

Queenie, no matter how other people look at you, you are you so don't be upset k! Just do your job well and maybe listen more. This will make you a better person in terms of your job or personal well-being. Everyone has got flaws and I believe even SIA girls have their as well. Hell care who's stuck up and who's not k! Just pass out 1st Aid assessment and we are out of there!

Best regards,
Julie Tan


waiting for that to happen. tmr last day. HURRAAYYYY....

User avatar
Scorpion
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1217
Joined: Mon, 12 Sep 2005
Location: 3other side of ur door

TG

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 8:40 pm

:lol: No more tiger airways staff @T1, shifted to the new budget terminal.

Will be missing some friend's at lunch :evil:
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....
Image

AirCon
Member
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue, 17 Jan 2006

Postby AirCon » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 9:10 am

queenie-me wrote:
I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
singaporegrrl wrote:Your own coursemate disagrees with your view. Hope you could be more mature in voicing our your views. It could bring a different image to your company; Tiger Airways, since your posts start to sound different after you started your training.


Dear Singaporegrrl,

I think because after we started training at STC, we do get some looks from SIA trainees.. that's why she feel this way.

Queenie, no matter how other people look at you, you are you so don't be upset k! Just do your job well and maybe listen more. This will make you a better person in terms of your job or personal well-being. Everyone has got flaws and I believe even SIA girls have their as well. Hell care who's stuck up and who's not k! Just pass out 1st Aid assessment and we are out of there!

Best regards,
Julie Tan


waiting for that to happen. tmr last day. HURRAAYYYY....


When will your first complaining post be? You've passed the bitching post stage.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests