Singapore Expats Forum

TigerAir is Recruiting Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
donno
Chatter
Chatter

Postby donno » Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:50 am

AirCon wrote:Donno:
Qantas is okay in terms of service. My friend said it is better than SIA.

So yor friend has his head up his/her arse as well as you then. Qantas is well known for having shocking service - and I'm an Aussie saying this.

Donno's words of wisdom again:
Qantas [well, of course for Qantas I have to be PR in aussie.] Shouldn't be a problem, my sister is already a PR there

Seriously, mate - get your head read - just because your sister is a PR in Oz doesn't mean it's an easy in for you. Friggin heck, do you ever say anything sensible?

Aircon, read the thread.
I didnt say that i want to work for Qantas or be a PR of AUS.
:P :P
10 April 2006

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Postby queenie-me » Sun, 12 Mar 2006 2:07 pm

AirCon wrote:Donno:
Qantas is okay in terms of service. My friend said it is better than SIA.

So yor friend has his head up his/her arse as well as you then. Qantas is well known for having shocking service - and I'm an Aussie saying this.

Donno's words of wisdom again:
Qantas [well, of course for Qantas I have to be PR in aussie.] Shouldn't be a problem, my sister is already a PR there

Seriously, mate - get your head read - just because your sister is a PR in Oz doesn't mean it's an easy in for you. Friggin heck, do you ever say anything sensible?

Seriously, mate - GET YOUR BRAINS WORKING WITH RESEARCH! Done my research with Agency in Singapore who help people to get PR in Aussie. In fact, before I want to fly with Qantas, I'll be furthering my studies. GET IT RIGHT? BY the way, Don't you ever think before you type?

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Postby queenie-me » Sun, 12 Mar 2006 2:13 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
donno wrote:Qantas is okay in terms of service. My friend said it is better than SIA.

SIA is fake smile.

Whatever your friend says... I travelled with both airlines and I can tell you there is definitely no comparison.

Qantas better than SIA? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IT'S TRUE THAT SIA HAVE FAKE SMILES. Most of the stewardess are HORRIBLE! Not only FAKE SMILES but STUCK-UP attitude. Just because they are wearing a tight fitting kebayas doesn't mean they have it all. I have seen short, flabby and over-lapping teeth. Yeah maybe some of them should wear plastic bags over their head.

I am saying this is because due to past experiences.

[quote = "Dunno"] Can you please tell me why dont you wanna fly with SIA???
Don't u wanna give it a try???????????????????????????????
You dont like those airlines??????????????????????????????? [/quote]

That's BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO BE LABEL AS THE SQ-GIRL.

AirCon

Postby AirCon » Sun, 12 Mar 2006 2:16 pm

Right - apologies Queenie-me, I atributed vacuous statements by Donno to you.

However, in terms of immigration to Australia, having a sister there will not help you a lot - having the requisite qualifications will.

Unlike you to be so nasty about SQ girls - what bee got under your bonnet?

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Sun, 12 Mar 2006 2:18 pm

Wow, the claws are out . . .

'nuff said Image

tiki
Reporter
Reporter

Postby tiki » Sun, 12 Mar 2006 2:23 pm

Vaucluse wrote:Wow, the claws are out . . .

It is a Tiger Airways thread*GROWLLLLLLLL!*
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Postby Carpe Diem » Sun, 12 Mar 2006 4:08 pm

queenie-me wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
donno wrote:Qantas is okay in terms of service. My friend said it is better than SIA.

SIA is fake smile.

Whatever your friend says... I travelled with both airlines and I can tell you there is definitely no comparison.

IT'S TRUE THAT SIA HAVE FAKE SMILES. Most of the stewardess are HORRIBLE! Not only FAKE SMILES but STUCK-UP attitude. Just because they are wearing a tight fitting kebayas doesn't mean they have it all. I have seen short, flabby and over-lapping teeth. Yeah maybe some of them should wear plastic bags over their head.

You dont like those airlines???????????????????????????????

That's BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO BE LABEL AS THE SQ-GIRL.[/quote]

Please try to fly on 12-hour (or more) flight with SQ then Qantas. You will certainly change your mind. Service has nothing to do with the fact that FA look attractive or not. It has to do with the attention they pay to the passengers, the quality of meals they serve, the smile (fake smile is better than no smile by the way), etc., etc....

SIA has a reputation, Qantas too. But not for the same reason.
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Sun, 12 Mar 2006 6:22 pm

Yikes Queenie you are beginning to sound like a tiger :P :P even got me (of all people) worried. :o

Don't worry about the other girls at the training centre if they are stuck up and somehow think themselves better that's their loss. Some will get their come uppance in the end. You will always find childish rivalry between and sometimes with companies themselves. However when your working life begins you will find things very different as the people you meet will likely have been around a few years and have widely differing views irrespective of who they work for.

Plavt.

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Postby queenie-me » Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:16 am

AirCon wrote:Right - apologies Queenie-me, I atributed vacuous statements by Donno to you.

However, in terms of immigration to Australia, having a sister there will not help you a lot - having the requisite qualifications will.

Unlike you to be so nasty about SQ girls - what bee got under your bonnet?

No worries AirCon.
Next time, before putting your words in here. ASK!!!!

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Postby queenie-me » Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:18 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
queenie-me wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

SIA is fake smile.

You dont like those airlines???????????????????????????????

That's BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO BE LABEL AS THE SQ-GIRL.

Please try to fly on 12-hour (or more) flight with SQ then Qantas. You will certainly change your mind. Service has nothing to do with the fact that FA look attractive or not. It has to do with the attention they pay to the passengers, the quality of meals they serve, the smile (fake smile is better than no smile by the way), etc., etc....

SIA has a reputation, Qantas too. But not for the same reason.[/quote]

YEAH. LABEL AS SQ GIRL IS BAD ENOUGH.
Well... DIDN'T YOU READ MY THREAD CAREFULLY.
"THRU PAST EXPERIENCES" - WHICH NOT ONLY MEANS I NOT ONLY FLY IN THE AIRLINE. but be friends with them. NOT ONLY THE GIRLS I HATE EVEN THE GUYS. That's right. I HATE THEM.

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Postby queenie-me » Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:19 am

Plavt wrote:Yikes Queenie you are beginning to sound like a tiger :P :P even got me (of all people) worried. :o

Don't worry about the other girls at the training centre if they are stuck up and somehow think themselves better that's their loss. Some will get their come uppance in the end. You will always find childish rivalry between and sometimes with companies themselves. However when your working life begins you will find things very different as the people you meet will likely have been around a few years and have widely differing views irrespective of who they work for.

Plavt.

WANNA HEAR ME ROAR? hehe... well, I am not worried about them. But sometimes, they got to my nerve. So, I need to wake them up with my roar.

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Postby singaporegrrl » Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:47 am

Woah queenie, I think you're getting bitchy. I don't know what's your strategy to 'wake them up with your roar' but bitching here is not gonna work. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are very young and still lack exposure working professionally. Like I've mentioned, the stuck-up attitude is purely individual and it's unprofessional and immature to label them on whole coz I believe every company has its own black sheeps in every way. These kinda people don't usually last long in the company or they don't last long in their own world. Yeah it's frustrating to see this kinda people but this is human nature. We have to face them as individuals and not as a company coz really not all of them are like that. How would you feel if people bitch about your company when a few of your collegues were the stuck-up ones and you know nothing about it? You'll find yourself bitching about your collegues soon. You'll learn human behavior along the way especially with your workline.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Postby queenie-me » Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:15 am

singaporegrrl wrote:Woah queenie, I think you're getting bitchy. I don't know what's your strategy to 'wake them up with your roar' but bitching here is not gonna work. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are very young and still lack exposure working professionally. Like I've mentioned, the stuck-up attitude is purely individual and it's unprofessional and immature to label them on whole coz I believe every company has its own black sheeps in every way. These kinda people don't usually last long in the company or they don't last long in their own world. Yeah it's frustrating to see this kinda people but this is human nature. We have to face them as individuals and not as a company coz really not all of them are like that. How would you feel if people bitch about your company when a few of your collegues were the stuck-up ones and you know nothing about it? You'll find yourself bitching about your collegues soon. You'll learn human behavior along the way especially with your workline.

hi Singapore girl. I know I am bitchy. [BUT I DON'T CARE] My bitching is always the fact [Thats how human have to face]. The way you put into words about me saying about stuck-up attitude is as thou I am refering to all. But NOT. I said MOST OF THEM.
And I believe we haven't met? How do you know that I am lack of working experiences? I have been from companies to companies ever since I am 16 years old. And this companies doesn't include KFC, MACDONALS etc... And mind you, I have seen idiots everywhere - I always stay away from them. And yeah, I just received my diploma. But definitely I am not stopping here, I will be taking my Bachelors In australia soon [after I save]. Didn't want to brag but I can't stand it when someone actually stated that I have lack of experiences. [Mind you, I AM not sitting at home shaking leg]

jencrs
Regular
Regular

Postby jencrs » Mon, 13 Mar 2006 3:38 pm

queenie-me wrote:I know I am bitchy. [BUT I DON'T CARE] My bitching is always the fact [Thats how human have to face].

erm, isn't that precisely the SIA girl behaviour that you've been complaining about?

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Postby queenie-me » Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:11 pm

jencrs wrote:
queenie-me wrote:I know I am bitchy. [BUT I DON'T CARE] My bitching is always the fact [Thats how human have to face].

erm, isn't that precisely the SIA girl behaviour that you've been complaining about?

NOPE. they didn't talk about me. STUCK-UP ATTITUDE. now u get it?