Singapore Expats Forum

TigerAir is Recruiting Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.

Postby ashie » Mon, 27 Mar 2006 4:07 am

queenie-me wrote:
I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:
singaporegrrl wrote:Your own coursemate disagrees with your view. Hope you could be more mature in voicing our your views. It could bring a different image to your company; Tiger Airways, since your posts start to sound different after you started your training.

Dear Singaporegrrl,

I think because after we started training at STC, we do get some looks from SIA trainees.. that's why she feel this way.

Queenie, no matter how other people look at you, you are you so don't be upset k! Just do your job well and maybe listen more. This will make you a better person in terms of your job or personal well-being. Everyone has got flaws and I believe even SIA girls have their as well. Hell care who's stuck up and who's not k! Just pass out 1st Aid assessment and we are out of there!

Best regards,
Julie Tan

waiting for that to happen. tmr last day. HURRAAYYYY....

yeah. not all SIA girls are stuck ups. both of my best friend's sisters are in SIA and they are not like those girls. it is really tiring working for an airline. you've got soo much to learn. maybe those stuck up girls won't last long afterall cos all they ever done is looking down at other people when they themselves are not coping too well.

Postby Plavt » Mon, 27 Mar 2006 5:41 am

Point to remember: those SIA girls in the STC were not really SIA girls, that is they were not yet qualified and only make up a mere fragment of the total number.