Singapore Expats Forum

Qatar Airways Recruitment 05th March 06

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
Hopeful guy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri, 16 Sep 2005

Interview

Postby Hopeful guy » Mon, 06 Mar 2006 2:26 pm

chai ching wrote:Me waited for their call from 2 - 4 pm. But also didnt receive their call too.
So sad. Sob Sob.... :(


natee19 wrote:me never got a call from them..... all my hopes are dashed... i waited from 2 to 4 pm but not a single call came in..... so depressing for me :(


Neither do I... :cry:
I'm hopeless now.

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Interview

Postby chai ching » Mon, 06 Mar 2006 4:45 pm

Perhaps we dont have luck like them. Thats why we arent selected. Or maybe its not our turn yet. Perhaps our turn will come soon. Just patient. Dont worry. Qatar will surely advertise and have their recruitment again in Singapore.

Hopeful guy wrote:
chai ching wrote:Me waited for their call from 2 - 4 pm. But also didnt receive their call too.
So sad. Sob Sob.... :(


natee19 wrote:me never got a call from them..... all my hopes are dashed... i waited from 2 to 4 pm but not a single call came in..... so depressing for me :(


Neither do I... :cry:
I'm hopeless now.

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Interview

Postby chai ching » Mon, 06 Mar 2006 4:54 pm

Just for your infor, do you know that TigerAir is recruiting Cabin Crew? They just advertise on Saturday only. You can refer to the Straits Times.
:wink:

Hopeful guy wrote:
chai ching wrote:Me waited for their call from 2 - 4 pm. But also didnt receive their call too.
So sad. Sob Sob.... :(


natee19 wrote:me never got a call from them..... all my hopes are dashed... i waited from 2 to 4 pm but not a single call came in..... so depressing for me :(


Neither do I... :cry:
I'm hopeless now.

natee19
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu, 10 Nov 2005
Location: Spore

Postby natee19 » Tue, 07 Mar 2006 1:22 am

hi chai ching, can i have your MSN email ? got something personal want to ask u :)

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Tue, 07 Mar 2006 9:18 am

Hi To You Too,

So sorry for your late reply. You do have my MSN email already right? Where did you get it from? How do you know my msn email? Anyway i already add you in. :lol:

natee19 wrote:hi chai ching, can i have your MSN email ? got something personal want to ask u :)

User avatar
Hopeful guy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri, 16 Sep 2005

Re: Interview

Postby Hopeful guy » Tue, 07 Mar 2006 9:01 pm

Hopeful guy wrote:
chai ching wrote:Me waited for their call from 2 - 4 pm. But also didnt receive their call too.
So sad. Sob Sob.... :(


natee19 wrote:me never got a call from them..... all my hopes are dashed... i waited from 2 to 4 pm but not a single call came in..... so depressing for me :(


Neither do I... :cry:
I'm hopeless now.


Hi Natee19 and Chai ching,

Wonder which one are you?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Interview

Postby chai ching » Tue, 07 Mar 2006 9:12 pm

Im the one at the top. That is mine words which i type.


Hopeful guy wrote:
Hopeful guy wrote:
chai ching wrote:Me waited for their call from 2 - 4 pm. But also didnt receive their call too.
So sad. Sob Sob.... :(


natee19 wrote:me never got a call from them..... all my hopes are dashed... i waited from 2 to 4 pm but not a single call came in..... so depressing for me :(


Neither do I... :cry:
I'm hopeless now.


Hi Natee19 and Chai ching,

Wonder which one are you?

User avatar
Hopeful guy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri, 16 Sep 2005

Re: Interview

Postby Hopeful guy » Tue, 07 Mar 2006 10:14 pm

chai ching wrote:Im the one at the top. That is mine words which i type.


Hopeful guy wrote:
Hopeful guy wrote:
chai ching wrote:Me waited for their call from 2 - 4 pm. But also didnt receive their call too.
So sad. Sob Sob.... :(


natee19 wrote:me never got a call from them..... all my hopes are dashed... i waited from 2 to 4 pm but not a single call came in..... so depressing for me :(


Neither do I... :cry:
I'm hopeless now.


Hi Natee19 and Chai ching,

Wonder which one are you?


No..what I mean is during Sunday Open day....among so many people, which is you?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Interview

Postby chai ching » Tue, 07 Mar 2006 10:42 pm

Oh. Really so sorry about it. You mean you also got go on that day (Sun). Which one is you also? Though on that day quite a lot of peoples. Even if i say out which is me. Dont think that you can recognise which one is me.
Anyway, i tell you. You recall whether you can rememebr. Im wearing red colour three quarter blouse on that day carrying a big white bag.

Hopeful guy wrote:
chai ching wrote:Im the one at the top. That is mine words which i type.


Hopeful guy wrote:
Hopeful guy wrote:
chai ching wrote:Me waited for their call from 2 - 4 pm. But also didnt receive their call too.
So sad. Sob Sob.... :(


natee19 wrote:me never got a call from them..... all my hopes are dashed... i waited from 2 to 4 pm but not a single call came in..... so depressing for me :(


Neither do I... :cry:
I'm hopeless now.


Hi Natee19 and Chai ching,

Wonder which one are you?


No..what I mean is during Sunday Open day....among so many people, which is you?

natee19
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu, 10 Nov 2005
Location: Spore

Postby natee19 » Wed, 08 Mar 2006 12:55 am

hi chai ching.. since when u got my MSN email? Are u shortlisted for qatar??

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Wed, 08 Mar 2006 9:34 am

Me also not very sure how come i have your msn email? Actually yesterday when i sign in online. I saw your name which you had add me in. So thats why i click yes and add you in also. You mean shortlisted is on that day sun or when i apply it online. Which one do you mean? Dont get what you mean?

natee19 wrote:hi chai ching.. since when u got my MSN email? Are u shortlisted for qatar??

User avatar
Hopeful guy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri, 16 Sep 2005

Re: Interview

Postby Hopeful guy » Thu, 09 Mar 2006 12:32 am

chai ching wrote:Oh. Really so sorry about it. You mean you also got go on that day (Sun). Which one is you also? Though on that day quite a lot of peoples. Even if i say out which is me. Dont think that you can recognise which one is me.
Anyway, i tell you. You recall whether you can rememebr. Im wearing red colour three quarter blouse on that day carrying a big white bag.

Hopeful guy wrote:
chai ching wrote:Im the one at the top. That is mine words which i type.


Hopeful guy wrote:
Hopeful guy wrote:
chai ching wrote:Me waited for their call from 2 - 4 pm. But also didnt receive their call too.
So sad. Sob Sob.... :(


natee19 wrote:me never got a call from them..... all my hopes are dashed... i waited from 2 to 4 pm but not a single call came in..... so depressing for me :(


Neither do I... :cry:
I'm hopeless now.


Hi Natee19 and Chai ching,

Wonder which one are you?


No..what I mean is during Sunday Open day....among so many people, which is you?


I'm wearing blue shirt, blue tie, black pants and coat and a sling bag.

natee19
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu, 10 Nov 2005
Location: Spore

Postby natee19 » Thu, 09 Mar 2006 2:09 am

chai ching wrote:Me also not very sure how come i have your msn email? Actually yesterday when i sign in online. I saw your name which you had add me in. So thats why i click yes and add you in also. You mean shortlisted is on that day sun or when i apply it online. Which one do you mean? Dont get what you mean?

natee19 wrote:hi chai ching.. since when u got my MSN email? Are u shortlisted for qatar??


are u shortlisted for the second interview?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Thu, 09 Mar 2006 9:54 am

nope. didnt even receive their call. so dont need to say not even shortlisted. are you shortlisted also?

natee19 wrote:
chai ching wrote:Me also not very sure how come i have your msn email? Actually yesterday when i sign in online. I saw your name which you had add me in. So thats why i click yes and add you in also. You mean shortlisted is on that day sun or when i apply it online. Which one do you mean? Dont get what you mean?

natee19 wrote:hi chai ching.. since when u got my MSN email? Are u shortlisted for qatar??


are u shortlisted for the second interview?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Interview

Postby chai ching » Thu, 09 Mar 2006 10:40 am

Sorry. I cant remember what you look like. Even though you have describe yourself of what you wear that day. Wait a min, did you wear spectacle?

Hopeful guy wrote:
chai ching wrote:Oh. Really so sorry about it. You mean you also got go on that day (Sun). Which one is you also? Though on that day quite a lot of peoples. Even if i say out which is me. Dont think that you can recognise which one is me.
Anyway, i tell you. You recall whether you can rememebr. Im wearing red colour three quarter blouse on that day carrying a big white bag.

Hopeful guy wrote:
chai ching wrote:Im the one at the top. That is mine words which i type.


Hopeful guy wrote:
Hopeful guy wrote:
chai ching wrote:Me waited for their call from 2 - 4 pm. But also didnt receive their call too.
So sad. Sob Sob.... :(


natee19 wrote:me never got a call from them..... all my hopes are dashed... i waited from 2 to 4 pm but not a single call came in..... so depressing for me :(


Neither do I... :cry:
I'm hopeless now.


Hi Natee19 and Chai ching,

Wonder which one are you?


No..what I mean is during Sunday Open day....among so many people, which is you?


I'm wearing blue shirt, blue tie, black pants and coat and a sling bag.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests