Singapore Expats

Qatar Airways Recruitment 05th March 06

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
TeaHouse

Post by TeaHouse » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 5:58 pm

chai ching wrote:Hi,

Is there anybody going to try for Qatar walk in interview on sunday? Thank you!
Are u sure it is a walk in?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 6:59 pm

Yup im very sure that its a walk in. Since they have already advertise on Straits Times and that time when i apply it online. Cuz that time i miss their walk in. So i apply it online and send it to them just for their reference only. But who know, i didnt expect that i will receive email from HR Recruitment.

Title they put Short Listed Invitation Letter. They ask me to go for their open day walk in interview and that is on 05 March 2006.

TeaHouse wrote:

TeaHouse

Post by TeaHouse » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 7:06 pm

I see, when did they put up the advertisement? and what time does the walk in start? and what should we bring along for the walk in?

sorry if i sound abit long-winded. :wink:

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 7:14 pm

its all right, never mind. my pleasure to answer back your queries.

they ask me to bring along an updated CV, one passport size photo in a plain background(smiling) and one full lenght size photo in a plain background (smiling). They put up their advertisment on 25 February 2006. Walk in start at 0900 am. We must be there 0900 am sharp.

TeaHouse wrote:I see, when did they put up the advertisement? and what time does the walk in start? and what should we bring along for the walk in?

sorry if i sound abit long-winded. :wink:

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 7:16 pm

By the way, do you als know that Emirates is also having a walk in tomorrow. Though it has stated the time from 0900 am to 4.30 pm. But we still can go there anytime. So are you also will be going for a try too?
Im going for a try tomorrow. :D

TeaHouse

Post by TeaHouse » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 7:40 pm

Thanks, for the info. For the Emirate i think they are looking for stewardess, so don't think i can go

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 7:53 pm

You are welcome. :) Oops.... im so sorry. #-o didnt know that you a guy? so that mean you will be going for Qatar walk in? Are you going alone by yourself? 8-)
TeaHouse wrote:Thanks, for the info. For the Emirate i think they are looking for stewardess, so don't think i can go

TeaHouse

Post by TeaHouse » Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:16 am

guess so since SIA until now still haven told mi when is the next interview, the grand capthrone is the one beside zouk right? they don't want to see your qualifications?

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:32 am

TeaHouse wrote:guess so since SIA until now still haven told mi when is the next interview, the grand capthrone is the one beside zouk right? they don't want to see your qualifications?
Perhaps you should just bring anything that's relevant in attending an interview. This not only apply to airlines but any job. Only an addition of pictures for airlines but the rest are all the same standards.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

natee19

Post by natee19 » Sat, 04 Mar 2006 3:02 am

any guys going for the interview on sunday?

natee19

Post by natee19 » Sat, 04 Mar 2006 3:03 am

chai ching wrote:Yup im very sure that its a walk in. Since they have already advertise on Straits Times and that time when i apply it online. Cuz that time i miss their walk in. So i apply it online and send it to them just for their reference only. But who know, i didnt expect that i will receive email from HR Recruitment.

Title they put Short Listed Invitation Letter. They ask me to go for their open day walk in interview and that is on 05 March 2006.

TeaHouse wrote:

are u guy/ female??

Hopeful guy
Regular
Regular

Open day

Post by Hopeful guy » Sun, 05 Mar 2006 5:44 pm

Anyone went to the open day today? :)

Anyone got to attend a further interview tomorrow? :cry:

natee19

Post by natee19 » Sun, 05 Mar 2006 8:34 pm

me never got a call from them..... all my hopes are dashed... i waited from 2 to 4 pm but not a single call came in..... so depressing for me :(

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:44 am

So sorry for your late reply. Im a female.

natee19 wrote:
chai ching wrote:Yup im very sure that its a walk in. Since they have already advertise on Straits Times and that time when i apply it online. Cuz that time i miss their walk in. So i apply it online and send it to them just for their reference only. But who know, i didnt expect that i will receive email from HR Recruitment.

TeaHouse wrote: Are u sure it is a walk in?

are u guy/ female??

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:45 am

Me waited for their call from 2 - 4 pm. But also didnt receive their call too.
So sad. Sob Sob.... :(

natee19 wrote:me never got a call from them..... all my hopes are dashed... i waited from 2 to 4 pm but not a single call came in..... so depressing for me :(