Singapore Expats

Webhosting with Maxonline

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
Cheekybeek
Chatter
Chatter

Webhosting with Maxonline

Post by Cheekybeek » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 5:05 pm

I have Maxonline (starhub) and was wondering do they provide free webhosting? I tried calling them and the queue on hold was taking ages. I emailed them but not reply as yet and their website doesn't mention it. Does anyone know?

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Starhub

Post by Scorpion » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 7:01 pm

Starhub doesn't provides webhosting but they provide domain name registry service.
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

UncleO

Post by UncleO » Sat, 04 Mar 2006 10:14 am

don't think they provide that

Siong2
Regular
Regular

Re: Webhosting with Maxonline

Post by Siong2 » Sat, 04 Mar 2006 10:48 am

Cheekybeek wrote:I have Maxonline (starhub) and was wondering do they provide free webhosting? I tried calling them and the queue on hold was taking ages. I emailed them but not reply as yet and their website doesn't mention it. Does anyone know?
I suggest get a oversea hosting, as local too much restriction on contents. :roll:

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

domain

Post by Scorpion » Sat, 04 Mar 2006 2:08 pm

UncleO wrote:don't think they provide that
They had been providing the domain service in 2004 around, as i got my domain registered with them. it was an given free for an year for my maxonline contract. :)
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

Cheekybeek
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Cheekybeek » Sun, 05 Mar 2006 11:20 am

Thanks, I think I might try the yahoo hosting and domain name etc.

Return to “Computer, Internet, Phone & Electronics”