Singapore Expats Forum

Silkair

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
Plavt
Director
Director
Posts: 4292
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2005
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Plavt » Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:03 pm

DONNO, HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD THE WORD SCHEDULE?
THAT THING ON SILKAIR'S WEBSITE THAT YOU NEVER LOOK AT.

Plavt.

User avatar
donno
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed, 25 Jan 2006
Location: somewhere on Earth..

Postby donno » Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:58 am

Oh Schedule..
Last edited by donno on Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
10 April 2006

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:27 pm

Plavt wrote:DONNO, HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD THE WORD SCHEDULE?
THAT THING ON SILKAIR'S WEBSITE THAT YOU NEVER LOOK AT.

Plavt.


Nice choice of colours and size and - lo and behold - donno understood.


See, it's lile Pavlov's theory.
......................................................

'nuff said Image

Cheesie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri, 27 Jan 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby Cheesie » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 3:44 pm

hi, would like to know, silkair recuitment is a walk in or need to send applications form before getting the notice? and will it post on the net?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 4:02 pm

What i see from their website, so far they only ask us to send it our resume to the recruitment department. But only for those who are shortlisted, we will receive their mail from them. Although what they posted it at their website. I did ever and they also did ever have a walk in interview. But its quite a long time ago already and that was i ever attend their walk in interview.

That time their walk in interview was held on 2004. So now its about 1 year plus something.

Cheesie wrote:hi, would like to know, silkair recuitment is a walk in or need to send applications form before getting the notice? and will it post on the net?

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Postby singaporegrrl » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 9:40 pm

chai ching wrote:What i see from their website, so far they only ask us to send it our resume to the recruitment department. But only for those who are shortlisted, we will receive their mail from them. Although what they posted it at their website. I did ever and they also did ever have a walk in interview. But its quite a long time ago already and that was i ever attend their walk in interview.

That time their walk in interview was held on 2004. So now its about 1 year plus something.

Cheesie wrote:hi, would like to know, silkair recuitment is a walk in or need to send applications form before getting the notice? and will it post on the net?


That's not true coz I remember their last walk-in was 18 and 19 September 2005. I remember very well coz it was my first attempt to be a stewardess.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 8:53 am

Really then maybe thats was also my last time attending their walk in interview. Or perhaps i didnt know that time they also had a walk in interview last year.


singaporegrrl wrote:
chai ching wrote:What i see from their website, so far they only ask us to send it our resume to the recruitment department. But only for those who are shortlisted, we will receive their mail from them. Although what they posted it at their website. I did ever and they also did ever have a walk in interview. But its quite a long time ago already and that was i ever attend their walk in interview.

That time their walk in interview was held on 2004. So now its about 1 year plus something.

Cheesie wrote:hi, would like to know, silkair recuitment is a walk in or need to send applications form before getting the notice? and will it post on the net?


That's not true coz I remember their last walk-in was 18 and 19 September 2005. I remember very well coz it was my first attempt to be a stewardess.

User avatar
donno
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed, 25 Jan 2006
Location: somewhere on Earth..

Postby donno » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:00 am

lol :D
10 April 2006

Cheesie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri, 27 Jan 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby Cheesie » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 12:06 pm

can i ask, anyone know how long is the bond for silk air?

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Postby singaporegrrl » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 2:32 pm

Cheesie wrote:can i ask, anyone know how long is the bond for silk air?


A friend of mine was a SilkAir FA and now with Emirates told me the bond is 18 months after training. I'm not sure about now.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

User avatar
donno
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed, 25 Jan 2006
Location: somewhere on Earth..

Postby donno » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 3:55 pm

Still the same.
10 April 2006

janhui
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu, 16 Mar 2006

Postby janhui » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 4:24 pm

15mths after 2.5mths of training...

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Postby singaporegrrl » Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:25 am

SilkAir is hiring! Left with one week only!

Requirements
- Minimum height of 1.58m
- Minimum 3 GCE 'O' Level credits or 4 'N' Level credits including English
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents preferred

We are looking for female cabin crew with a combination of grace and a warm smile to provide excellent and attentive service to our customers.

We offer a host of generous service benefits including:
- Free and discounted travel
- Annual wage supplement of one month's salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Attractive medical and dental benefits
- Meal, productivity and transport allowance where applicable

If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, please apply online and attach a recent full-length photograph of yourself. All applications must be received by 2 May 2006.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

User avatar
Matt10
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu, 06 Apr 2006

Postby Matt10 » Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:32 pm

singaporegrrl wrote:SilkAir is hiring! Left with one week only!

Requirements
- Minimum height of 1.58m
- Minimum 3 GCE 'O' Level credits or 4 'N' Level credits including English
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents preferred

We are looking for female cabin crew with a combination of grace and a warm smile to provide excellent and attentive service to our customers.

We offer a host of generous service benefits including:
- Free and discounted travel
- Annual wage supplement of one month's salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Attractive medical and dental benefits
- Meal, productivity and transport allowance where applicable

If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, please apply online and attach a recent full-length photograph of yourself. All applications must be received by 2 May 2006.


Wow.. you seems excited. Are you going to apply? :D

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Postby singaporegrrl » Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:05 pm

Is being excited a crime? The dateline is a week away which explains the exclamation marks.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • silkair interview
    by higirl » Sat, 05 Apr 2014 8:43 pm » in Airline Careers
    69
    49976
    by ShayShay View the latest post
    Sun, 12 Aug 2018 3:22 am
  • Time for family - Silkair pilot
    by Apilotswife » Fri, 20 Jun 2014 6:50 am » in Airline Careers
    8
    4102
    by Blade View the latest post
    Sun, 22 Jun 2014 3:17 pm
  • SilkAir Freelance Cabin Crew
    by airlinegirl » Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:26 am » in Airline Careers
    3
    3946
    by zzm9980 View the latest post
    Sun, 24 Aug 2014 3:09 am
  • Silkair walk in interview 24/31 July 2015
    by haruee23 » Wed, 22 Jul 2015 7:06 pm » in Airline Careers
    3
    4178
    by cimars View the latest post
    Sat, 25 Jul 2015 6:51 pm
  • silkair recruitment 16 dec 2016
    by ana_pocahantos » Fri, 13 Jan 2017 10:58 am » in Airline Careers
    0
    3997
    by ana_pocahantos View the latest post
    Fri, 13 Jan 2017 10:58 am

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests