Silkair

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Post Reply
VT
Regular
Regular
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 2:10 am

Post by VT » Wed, 03 May 2006 10:42 am

chai ching wrote:Wow so fast and so envious of you that you receive their call so soon. Thats great. Im so happy for you. Well i believe that you will surely receive their call by today. You say when did you send in your resume and when did you receive their call? Sorry about that.
VT wrote:
singaporegrrl wrote:Wow you already got a call from them? I'm feeling anxious now. Hopefully I'll get an email from them really soon.
Yap Yap... was shocked to receive their call.. :D hopefully they'll send me the email tommorrow. All the best to ya too!! I'm sure they'll give you a tinker. :)
I sent my resume on 25th april and received their call yesterday. Just gave them a call, tey say will send the email today.

VT
Regular
Regular
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 2:10 am

Re: >_<

Post by VT » Wed, 03 May 2006 10:44 am

milky wrote:I failed the last intake...went all the way to managment interview and i failed..so sad~!
Oh... that is something sad.. i can imagine that.. So did you apply again?

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32 am
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 03 May 2006 5:43 pm

Anyone got their email invitation yet? I'm waiting anxiously right now.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

VT
Regular
Regular
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 2:10 am

Post by VT » Wed, 03 May 2006 6:42 pm

singaporegrrl wrote:Anyone got their email invitation yet? I'm waiting anxiously right now.
Haven't..... waiting also.. :? I called them in the late afternoon, they say we will receive by tonight. hmm.... let's see..

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32 am
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 03 May 2006 7:49 pm

VT wrote:Haven't..... waiting also.. :? I called them in the late afternoon, they say we will receive by tonight. hmm.... let's see..
That's weird. They continue to email people even in the late evening? I thought that I should just wait for tomorrow coz it's already after 5pm.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

User avatar
euniceh0
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 11:11 pm
Location: sin
Contact:

Post by euniceh0 » Wed, 03 May 2006 8:13 pm

i've got their interview details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was thrilled !! omg : :o

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32 am
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 03 May 2006 8:23 pm

Wow! What time did you receive their email?
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

User avatar
euniceh0
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 11:11 pm
Location: sin
Contact:

Post by euniceh0 » Wed, 03 May 2006 8:26 pm

hi sggurl,
From: SilkAir_HumanResource@Singaporeair.com.sg Add to Address Book
Subject: Interview for Flight Stewardess
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:50:47 +0800


their interview it on the 8thmay...

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by chai ching » Wed, 03 May 2006 8:41 pm

Thats great. Congratulation to you. So happy for you. :D Is this your first time apply for Silkair or how many times that you have fail whenever you want to apply for it?
euniceh0 wrote:hi sggurl,
From: SilkAir_HumanResource@Singaporeair.com.sg Add to Address Book
Subject: Interview for Flight Stewardess
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:50:47 +0800


their interview it on the 8thmay...

User avatar
euniceh0
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 11:11 pm
Location: sin
Contact:

Post by euniceh0 » Wed, 03 May 2006 8:58 pm

hi hi chai ching

it was my first time... didnt haf much hope actually.. cause the webbie has been down all this while... so just sent in the application by email only didnt apply online..

p/s: sggrrl
u give me ya name in full i can check for u... cause they gave us the list of 98 girls with the int timing........

VT
Regular
Regular
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 2:10 am

Post by VT » Wed, 03 May 2006 10:07 pm

singaporegrrl wrote:
VT wrote:Haven't..... waiting also.. :? I called them in the late afternoon, they say we will receive by tonight. hmm.... let's see..
That's weird. They continue to email people even in the late evening? I thought that I should just wait for tomorrow coz it's already after 5pm.
Ya... weird right? That was what they told me.. i was stunned.. but til now still haven't receive their mail too..

User avatar
Shreked
Regular
Regular
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 1:51 pm
Location: In The Air

Post by Shreked » Wed, 03 May 2006 11:45 pm

98 candidates is just a small group.
There are different batches i think.Well,maybe.
There are still hope girls!Don't just let go of it!
I'm Evolving!
My Wings are growing!!!

User avatar
milky
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 4:07 am
Location: Toilet bowl

Post by milky » Thu, 04 May 2006 2:37 am

i just recieved their email~! :D

VT
Regular
Regular
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 2:10 am

Post by VT » Thu, 04 May 2006 2:22 pm

hehe... me too.. :P

Cheesie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 2:18 am
Location: Singapore

Post by Cheesie » Thu, 04 May 2006 4:59 pm

euniceh0 wrote:hi hi chai ching

it was my first time... didnt haf much hope actually.. cause the webbie has been down all this while... so just sent in the application by email only didnt apply online..

p/s: sggrrl
u give me ya name in full i can check for u... cause they gave us the list of 98 girls with the int timing........
Hi euniceh0, can you list down the 98 names for the interview in this forum? :oops:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest