Silkair

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Post Reply
User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32 am
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 21 May 2008 7:37 pm

HAPPY.GAL wrote:Feel going to silkair interview again but scare of being recognised & get immediate rejection cos i just went for their last recruitment. =/
2 years ago, I went for the walk-in and got rejected after the first round. 2 months later, I tried again and went all the way to training.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

User avatar
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 2:16 pm
Location: SINGAPORE

Post by mikoliicia » Wed, 21 May 2008 7:55 pm

singaporegrrl wrote:
HAPPY.GAL wrote:Feel going to silkair interview again but scare of being recognised & get immediate rejection cos i just went for their last recruitment. =/
2 years ago, I went for the walk-in and got rejected after the first round. 2 months later, I tried again and went all the way to training.

yeah i think you should just try; went for the 2nd time less then 2 months and i got in , =) just try girls . no harm cus u nv knw you might have yr luck on u that day


anyway singaporegurll i remebered you saying before yr take hm pay was about 2.5k is it ? :)
❤ :: misses ::

HAPPY.GAL
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 4:34 am

Post by HAPPY.GAL » Wed, 21 May 2008 8:17 pm

mikoliicia wrote:
singaporegrrl wrote:
HAPPY.GAL wrote:Feel going to silkair interview again but scare of being recognised & get immediate rejection cos i just went for their last recruitment. =/
2 years ago, I went for the walk-in and got rejected after the first round. 2 months later, I tried again and went all the way to training.

yeah i think you should just try; went for the 2nd time less then 2 months and i got in , =) just try girls . no harm cus u nv knw you might have yr luck on u that day


anyway singaporegurll i remebered you saying before yr take hm pay was about 2.5k is it ? :)

THANKS. =] you babes boast up my confident.

User avatar
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 2:16 pm
Location: SINGAPORE

Post by mikoliicia » Wed, 21 May 2008 8:42 pm

HAPPY.GAL wrote:
mikoliicia wrote:
singaporegrrl wrote: 2 years ago, I went for the walk-in and got rejected after the first round. 2 months later, I tried again and went all the way to training.

yeah i think you should just try; went for the 2nd time less then 2 months and i got in , =) just try girls . no harm cus u nv knw you might have yr luck on u that day


anyway singaporegurll i remebered you saying before yr take hm pay was about 2.5k is it ? :)

THANKS. =] you babes boast up my confident.
yeah we will wait to hear your good news =)
❤ :: misses ::

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32 am
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 21 May 2008 8:45 pm

mikoliicia wrote: anyway singaporegurll i remebered you saying before yr take hm pay was about 2.5k is it ? :)
Well that was the average, yes.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

User avatar
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 2:16 pm
Location: SINGAPORE

Post by mikoliicia » Wed, 21 May 2008 9:58 pm

singaporegrrl wrote:
mikoliicia wrote: anyway singaporegurll i remebered you saying before yr take hm pay was about 2.5k is it ? :)
Well that was the average, yes.

iic ok . is 2.5 k take home a average of about 96 working hours a month ? =) hahas sorry to ask so detail
❤ :: misses ::

User avatar
bluexob
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 2:23 am
Location: East/Sg

Post by bluexob » Wed, 21 May 2008 11:49 pm

HAPPY.GAL wrote:
bluexob wrote:Its here again!!
Marina Mandarin Singapore, Vanda 4(Level 6), 6 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square between 9am and 4.30pm on 31st May or 1st June 2008.

Tempting to try again but still unsure..
As my current job earns more but then again being a cabin crew has always been my dream..
Anyway who's going??
I got no friends lei to go with :(

Feel going to silkair interview again but scare of being recognised & get immediate rejection cos i just went for their last recruitment. =/

Hey me oso..Tried twice already,always get reject on the 2nd round..i oso went for the April recruitment the latest..Aiyah, still can try again, dont care 'attitude' also not pinning any high hopes this time round..My only worry, will i able to get any off day to attend for the upcoming interview..

CUTIE8029
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat, 17 May 2008 1:17 pm
Location: SG

..

Post by CUTIE8029 » Thu, 22 May 2008 11:32 am

but i tot its on sunday..
CHEERS

mehmeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 3:40 pm

Post by mehmeh » Thu, 22 May 2008 12:21 pm

It'll be on both days, whichever you are comfortable, and most importantly, fits your schedule.. =)

User avatar
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 2:16 pm
Location: SINGAPORE

Post by mikoliicia » Thu, 22 May 2008 1:17 pm

mehmeh wrote:It'll be on both days, whichever you are comfortable, and most importantly, fits your schedule.. =)





anyone received results on medical alrdy ?? :D
❤ :: misses ::

User avatar
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 2:16 pm
Location: SINGAPORE

Post by mikoliicia » Fri, 23 May 2008 1:11 pm

mikoliicia wrote:
mehmeh wrote:It'll be on both days, whichever you are comfortable, and most importantly, fits your schedule.. =)





anyone received results on medical alrdy ?? :D
why hasnt any of us received anything . the said within 2 week and its alrdy almost 2 weeks =) hahahs
❤ :: misses ::

CUTIE8029
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat, 17 May 2008 1:17 pm
Location: SG

...

Post by CUTIE8029 » Fri, 23 May 2008 10:20 pm

gals sorry tis month end interview with silkair, does it have an application form like sq does which we have to download it from the net? cause i simply cant find it in the silkair website. Correct me if i am wrong...
CHEERS

User avatar
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 2:16 pm
Location: SINGAPORE

Re: ...

Post by mikoliicia » Fri, 23 May 2008 11:58 pm

CUTIE8029 wrote:gals sorry tis month end interview with silkair, does it have an application form like sq does which we have to download it from the net? cause i simply cant find it in the silkair website. Correct me if i am wrong...

hi, silkair usually do not require u to print out anything as the will need to to fill in the form on that day it self =)
❤ :: misses ::

User avatar
friendly rynn
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat, 24 May 2008 4:42 pm
Location: singapore

silkair

Post by friendly rynn » Sat, 24 May 2008 5:11 pm

hey..they are conducting interview this 31st may n 1st june...anybody giving it a shot? coz i tink i am although i dun feel confidence bout getting it...hmmm just try my luck ba
Peace out..:)

alittletwist
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:54 pm

Post by alittletwist » Sat, 24 May 2008 6:06 pm

Hi, anybody going to the silkair interview next week?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests