Singapore Expats

Silkair

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rine_85
Regular
Regular

silkair interview

Post by rine_85 » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 7:53 pm

hi,joanna.. im kerine here..i have not really heard abt wad u mentioned jus nw..regarding e new faces.. Mayb u can go for e walk-in first ,and see hw it goes...btw wadz ur age...i cant do pm cuz nt enuff posts..u can drop me a msg at 91874230.

rine_85
Regular
Regular

Re: Silkair

Post by rine_85 » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 8:40 pm

rine_85 wrote:
rine_85 wrote:Hmm..u been thru e first interview previously? actually u can gif it a try,applying a day leave is no harm..tis is my 1st attempt for e FS interview...so nervous..if u dun mind we can go together...btw wad r e points for self intro?

Do let me noe if u r going ya.. wad are e points to talk abt for e self intro part?

Anonymous wrote:Actually me also not sure. Cuz im actually also thinking of taking leave on fri too. But sat, i need to come back to work OT. Even if i come back on sat to work OT, i also dont know i will stay until what time or what time i can go back? Thats the reason why that im a bit confusing. Cuz i just take leave and mc already.

Though i know tat if i wanna take leave, also should be no problem. But feel very guilty. Yup you are right. Dress code must be office attire. Some make up also.

[/quote]

rine_85
Regular
Regular

silkair interview

Post by rine_85 » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 8:59 pm

Hi,im going on e 9th...u going for e 9am slot?

iDO wrote:Any ladies going on the 9th???

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Re: silkair interview

Post by Guest » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 10:52 pm

rine_85 wrote:Hi,im going on e 9th...u going for e 9am slot?

Hmm... i still thinking should i go or not?? :???: :???: :???:

The pay nt very fantastic and i wish to fly SIA not silkair... but i do not have 5 O credits to get in SIA...

iDO

Post by iDO » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 10:54 pm

Anonymous wrote:

The pay nt very fantastic and i wish to fly SIA not silkair... but i do not have 5 O credits to get in SIA...

miaka29

Post by miaka29 » Tue, 06 Jun 2006 8:36 am

iDO, If you really like to become FA then i think it doesnt matter which airline you work with. Furthermore, becoming FA is getting more competitive. I'm sure silkair's interview may not be as easy as you think. You may not get in silkair if you go for the interview. If you really like to fly with SIA, i would suggest you retake your O level or do something do it to make your dream come true.

To all the gals,

Those who have not go for FA's interview before I would suggest you give it a try. Gain experience in the interview.

If you are new to this forum, please read everything in this Airline careers forum. Tips on interview, pros and cons abt becoming FA etc.

To all the gals who are going for 9th & 10th interview, all the best and good luck. :D

rine_85
Regular
Regular

Post by rine_85 » Tue, 06 Jun 2006 9:21 am

hwz e pay like for silkair? and allowances..

Anonymous wrote:

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Tue, 06 Jun 2006 12:26 pm

Oh hi nice to get to know you. Yup i think thats the only way out for me to go and try out for their walk in interview and see how and what they say.
Hmm.... cant tell you my age here. I will store in your hp number and will reply you those questions which you ask me. Ok!

:D
rine_85 wrote:hi,joanna.. im kerine here..i have not really heard abt wad u mentioned jus nw..regarding e new faces.. Mayb u can go for e walk-in first ,and see hw it goes...btw wadz ur age...i cant do pm cuz nt enuff posts..u can drop me a msg at 91874230.

RaYjOc

Silkair Interview

Post by RaYjOc » Tue, 06 Jun 2006 9:34 pm

Hi everyone

Does anyone has any de-stress methods to help relax cos its the first time i am gg to try for the interview.... I will be gg on the 9th and at 9am also...

mer_gal85

Post by mer_gal85 » Wed, 07 Jun 2006 8:58 am

hi, are they very strict with the ht requirement!?
:cry: i'm onli abt 156 or 157..didn't meet their requirement..

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Thu, 08 Jun 2006 4:11 am

Last year when I went for the recruitment, I came across this girl. She passed through Round 1 at Meritus Mandarin but during the uniform fitting, the interviewer went, "Are you sure you are 1.58m? You don't look like one, you know?" Sadly, she was eliminated after that.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Thu, 08 Jun 2006 4:19 am

mer_gal85 wrote:hi, are they very strict with the ht requirement!?
:cry: i'm onli abt 156 or 157..didn't meet their requirement..
Have a search around the ground jobs, as I have said before you may find some of them better than you expect. Being cabin crew is not all it is made out to be. In some ground jobs after time you can sometimes get to travel on business or training like the booking agents here who sometimes go to Singapore. Perhaps Singaporegrrl would like to add something here, I am sure she knows exactly what I mean.

Plavt.

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Thu, 08 Jun 2006 4:27 am

Yep, I agree. For example, a passenger service trainer. They not only train the staffs in Singapore but they will be flown to other countries to train the company's staff there.

Imagine, you can't have a Qantas passenger service trainer to train Sydney-based Singapore Airlines employees right? I guess you get the picture.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

caris

Post by caris » Thu, 08 Jun 2006 10:52 am

Hi,

Wanna noe wil e int takes up whole day or we can go off straight after tt?Is it consider as a first come first serve basis?

Cranbelly

Post by Cranbelly » Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:05 am

Will i be kick out if i dunno how to swim?
Is there any weight requirement?
:roll:

Return to “Airline Careers”