Singapore Expats

Silkair

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Wed, 08 Mar 2006 9:44 am

Hi,

May i ask you question? SilkAir uniform has change already is it. What i know is that one colour is green and the other is orange. What colours have they change now? Pls show it to me or just tell me what colours did they change? Thank you very much!

singaporegrrl wrote:
donno wrote:I would ike to know, what do you all think of the current SilkAir uniform??
Do you like thhe previous one better??
The current uniform looks more graceful and sweet. The previous ones looks more commercial like most airlines.

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 08 Mar 2006 9:50 am

chai ching wrote:Hi,

May i ask you question? SilkAir uniform has change already is it. What i know is that one colour is green and the other is orange. What colours have they change now? Pls show it to me or just tell me what colours did they change? Thank you very much!
Lol! No! The green and orange was what we're talking about of the current uniform. They were introduced in 2005. You haven't seen the previous uniform? Look here:
http://www.uniformfreak.com/index2a.html
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

Ladyvampz

Post by Ladyvampz » Wed, 08 Mar 2006 2:51 pm

The water confidence test was fun. I was swimming and swimming and didnt realise that i have reached the edge. My shoulders hurt from the impact man. I actually dropped my chopstick that held my hair in place while i swam. I lost my ear stud too.

Oh and the highlight was the uniform fitting. OMG i loved it..

Cant wait till friday to see if im shortlisted for the management meeting and tea party.

Aniwe I tink the old uniforn was horrendous and too commercial rite? Cuz most airlines they wear suit.

Ladyvampz

Post by Ladyvampz » Wed, 08 Mar 2006 3:01 pm

I hope i can make it to the next round. They are only recruiting ard 20+ ppl and there were 44 potential candidates juz now. Paulyn and kaily r u guys confident that u can get thru and did ur interviewers tell u anitink during the uniform fitting?

coldlass

Post by coldlass » Wed, 08 Mar 2006 4:00 pm

hmmmm am not sure wor.... hoping to get in of cos but i guess is 50-50. haha dun wanna put too high hopes if not disappointed i will faint. wahahhahaha

the lady din really ask me much, was all talking abt my permed hair, saying that its nice, den ask if they ask mi cut short hair will i be willing anot, den ask mi to walk fer them to c, den ask my age. mine not really an interview though, more like a chattingsession. lolx

Ladyvampz

Post by Ladyvampz » Wed, 08 Mar 2006 7:12 pm

Hmm they ask me quite alot and i talked quite alot also.. cant wait till friday.. we've made it to the top 44 alreadi

donno
Chatter
Chatter

Post by donno » Thu, 09 Mar 2006 3:10 pm

Anyone knows how much is the basic pay of SilkAir crew monthly??

How about allowances??

And how often are turnaround flights and what is the longest number of days spent overseas??
10 April 2006

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Fri, 10 Mar 2006 9:41 am

Eehh.... where did you get this SQ Cabin Crew photo from? Or is that you?

singaporegrrl wrote:
chai ching wrote:Hi,

Lol! No! The green and orange was what we're talking about of the current uniform. They were introduced in 2005. You haven't seen the previous uniform? Look here:
http://www.uniformfreak.com/index2a.html

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:10 am

chai ching wrote:Eehh.... where did you get this SQ Cabin Crew photo from? Or is that you?
LOL! The head is me, the body's not. Editting using computers does wonders nowadays, so don't believe some advertisements on TV.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:36 am

Oh its like that i see. well ok can thank you!
singaporegrrl wrote:
chai ching wrote:Eehh.... where did you get this SQ Cabin Crew photo from? Or is that you?
LOL! The head is me, the body's not. Editting using computers does wonders nowadays, so don't believe some advertisements on TV.

Ladyvampz

Post by Ladyvampz » Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:18 am

:lol: can tell that the body is bigger than the body. So definately she edited her picture.
Last edited by Ladyvampz on Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Post by Carpe Diem » Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:19 am

Ladyvampz wrote::lol: can tell that the body is way bigger than the body
:???:
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

Ladyvampz

Post by Ladyvampz » Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:34 am

Any news from silkair yet? Ive been checking my mail every half an hour.

Ladyvampz

Post by Ladyvampz » Fri, 10 Mar 2006 4:57 pm

Hey one of the gerls recieved the news alreadi.. She got thru.. Dun think i made it..

Ladyvampz

Post by Ladyvampz » Fri, 10 Mar 2006 5:21 pm

Did u guys get thru? I doubt i made it. Should start preparing for my university applications alreadi...

Return to “Airline Careers”