Singapore Expats Forum

anyone going to see oasis this thursday?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
vizcounty

anyone going to see oasis this thursday?

Postby vizcounty » Tue, 21 Feb 2006 2:31 am

Like the topic says, anyone going? I saw them in Bolton back in 2000. Really want to go, but none of my friends here are in to oasis :(

Neill

yep

Postby Neill » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:22 pm

Hi there,

I am going, in fact I have a spare ticket available at discount if you want it....

Neill

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:26 pm

Hey Neil I saw it yesterday but it has gone in less than 10mins.. anyway it's too late to help now sorry..

Enjoy the show tonight :D
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

Neill

Postby Neill » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 4:24 pm

yeah, cheers EPL. It must have been removed by the forum moderator, I posted it again today and it disappeared 10 minutes later. I guess strictly it's a classified ad and they don't want the forum flooded with ads, fair enough/

Anyway, I've still got it, will just sell it at the gig. Big discount...

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Postby MusicFever » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 6:07 pm

Not really. I got last week concert ticket from this forum, dont think it's the reason... not lucky?
I was looking for discount for this concert but it's toooooo late that I knew you got the spare one!! Had plan for tonight already, not exciting as OASIS concert though, a bit regret...
Take some picts and help me jump for a while there :wink: