SINGAPORE EXPATS FORUM
Singapore Expat Forum and Message Board for Expats in Singapore & Expatriates Relocating to Singapore
Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Points to ponder Trivia ...
- If you were driving the speed of light and you turned your headlights on, what would happen?
- Why is it when you transport something by car it is called a shipment, but when you transports something by ship it's called cargo?
- Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
- Why aren't airplanes made out of the same material that is used to make the indestructible little black boxes that record the flight info?
- Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
- Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
- What does Geronimo say when he jumps out of a plane?
- If "con" is the opposite of "pro", is Congress the opposite of progress?
- If firefighters fight fires and crime fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?
- Why are there Braille signs on drive-up ATM's?
- How come you never hear about gruntled employees?
- What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
- What's another word for synonym?
- Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all"?
- Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
- How can there be self-help GROUPS?
- Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?
- Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
- Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
- Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
- Why does your nose run, and your feet smell?
- If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
- Hermits have no peer pressure.
- Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
- Why do they call it a "building" It looks like they're finished. Why isn't it called a "built'?
- "A smile happens in a flash, but the memory of it last a lifetime."
- "Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worth while."
- "Don't marry someone you can live with, Marry someone you can't live without"
- What's another word for "thesaurus"?
- Common sense isn't so common.
- "Have you noticed...anyone going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster an you is a maniac?" -George Carlin
- Do vegetarians eat animal cookies?
- Why are there floatation devices instead of parachutes on an airplane?
- How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work?
There is an art of which every man should be a master - "the art of reflection". If you are not a thinking man, to what purpose are you a man at all? ~ William Hart Coleridge
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Tuesday night trivia at the Boomerang Bistro and Bar
EddieB » Sat, 19 Jan 2013 6:57 pm » in 20's Club
View the latest post
Tue, 08 Oct 2013 2:18 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests