Singapore Expats Forum

Female Driving Instructor

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

evilfoxy

Female Driving Instructor

Postby evilfoxy » Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:34 am

Hi, anyone has female private auto driving instructor (west) to recommend?

Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Baron Greenback » Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:43 am

No sorry but your post remined me of a tv show in the UK a while back called driing school or something, gave a woman 15 mins of fame called Maurine(?) who was possibly the worst driver ever & constatnly taking her test - does that ring any bells with anyone?

By the way I failed my test about 6 times before finally getting it - I hate driving tests, just thinking about it now makes me shudder.

Best of luck evilfoxy
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
Hemingway

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Quasimodo » Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:15 am

Also, no - but I passed mine in 8 minutes . . . So easy here (ok, it was a d/l transfer)

I would suggest you phone the place and ask them directly - how about asking at the Bukit Batok driving centre.
One in the hand is worth two of something

evilfoxy

Postby evilfoxy » Fri, 24 Feb 2006 2:36 pm

Oh Thx..... :)

cheatercock
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Female Driving Instructor

Postby cheatercock » Fri, 24 Feb 2006 3:18 pm

evilfoxy wrote:Hi, anyone has female private auto driving instructor (west) to recommend?

Good luck with your search. If you mange to find Sexy female private auto driving instructor (NorthEastWestSouth) please report it back here . I may want to learn it again.:)
ImageThere is an art of which every man should be a master - "the art of reflection". If you are not a thinking man, to what purpose are you a man at all? ~ William Hart Coleridge

Siong2
Regular
Regular

Re: Female Driving Instructor

Postby Siong2 » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:39 am

evilfoxy wrote:Hi, anyone has female private auto driving instructor (west) to recommend?

Wah, this is a hard one, think so far I have only seen male instructor. :?

Plavt

Postby Plavt » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:53 am

Baron Greenback wrote:No sorry but your post remined me of a tv show in the UK a while back called driing school or something, gave a woman 15 mins of fame called Maurine(?) who was possibly the worst driver ever & constatnly taking her test - does that ring any bells with anyone?

By the way I failed my test about 6 times before finally getting it - I hate driving tests, just thinking about it now makes me shudder.

Best of luck evilfoxy

I remember something about that BG, will keep a lookout see if the series is likely to be repeated.

Plavt.