Singapore Expats

Job in Singapore Engineer electronics ( entry level)

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Sweden

Job in Singapore Engineer electronics ( entry level)

Post by Sweden » Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:03 am

Hello!

I am 26 years male and live in Sweden and will in a copule of days receive my master of science degree in Electronics. My profile have been electronics construction and RF(radio frequency) my main areas are electronics design and testing.

I am very interested to move to Singapore and start working there.

I wold really appreceiate those who have expecience or informatins and writing it here.

I wounder about how the situation is if i want to serch for a job in singapoe, newly exmined but with a very attractive degree, at east as i see it. I have experince from deigning electronics in many software as mentor graphics, H-Spice P-Spice ADS( Agilent Advecend DEsign System) Microwave office, matlab, and a litte bacis programming knowledge. My Master thesis was labed "characterizatin and evaluation of ZigBee moduels" i have perfomed RF meassurements and other measurements on wireless ZigBee modules.

i am highly motivated and perform good work and excelent communication skills and so on besides experince from my education.

Is it posible to find a job? Where to search ? In which areas?? Which companies? other aspects that i have not thinked about.

Hw do is look like to work, what do a entry level engineer do in a company in in Singapore? Is it any relevant job for my degree. Because i have heard that you have to start at the bottom and i am not sure what it means.

Sincerley

/Hawar

Sweden

Post by Sweden » Wed, 15 Feb 2006 9:16 pm

nobody have any comment?