Singapore Expats Forum

Recruitmet agencies in Singapore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Xanadu

Recruitmet agencies in Singapore

Postby Xanadu » Sun, 05 Feb 2006 10:18 pm

I'd like to move to Singapore from Europe. Therefore I'm looking for some recruitment agencies www address in Singapore. I'm a key account manager with 10 years experience in FMCG sector. If someone can give me some advise which recruitmet agencies speialized in Sales sector I'll be grateful. Regards.

novaflux

Headhunt

Postby novaflux » Mon, 06 Feb 2006 12:26 pm

According to your brief, you look like someone with considerable experience. As such, you need to be looking at executive search. The main ones are Robert Walters, Michael Page and Hudson/TMP. I would say that Rober Walters have a stronger FMCG team here. You should be able to locate their WWW address easily via a google search. All their websites are worldwide and have country specific portals. I know quite a fewheadhunters here pretty well so if you leave an email contact and give me a profile I can help you do an introduction and the rest is up to you.
This will gurantee you a session with the senior recruiters as the main emails tends to be clogged with many CV's and you will therefore be in a waiting queue.
All I know ... is that I know nothing.