Singapore Expats Forum

Can somebody help me find these people ?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Michael Hogan

Can somebody help me find these people ?

Postby Michael Hogan » Sun, 05 Feb 2006 4:03 am

I have just returned from a holiday in Bali, ( I live in Portsmouth, England ) and a couple of days near the end of that holiday, I and my friend Ricky Martin, ( no not THE Ricky Martin - he wishes ) met a couple that have been living in Singapore for the last couple of years. Their names are Fiona, who hails from Durham, and Nick, who comes from West Ham. We met them on a day trip to Lombongen Island and subsequently went for a meal with them the following evening at a Mexican restaurant. They were staying at the Nusa Dua Hotel and returned to Singapore on the morning of 1st February.

The point of this long, drawn out story is that Nick and Fiona gave us their phone number and Email address, which Ricky ( who lives in Bali ), has gone and lost !!!!!!

So if you happen to see this Nick or Fiona, get in touch, or if anyone reading this knows them, i would appreciate you letting them know i'm trying to get in touch - Thanx Mick[/b]