Singapore Expats Forum

Asian guys with white girls

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Global Citizen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Global Citizen » Fri, 27 Jan 2006 6:31 am

I second that. Good for you R&L.

Linna, Linna, you seem to be at it again. Making your stupid, disparaging and ignorant remarks about Asians again. Linna's posts, what little there are to date give great insight into the workings of her mind. Yeah don't hold back Linna, tell us how you reeaally feel. :x BTW, what do you have to offer any guy or don't you think it matters?

What has made you so bitter. twisted and hateful and do I really want to know? A word of advice: While you're so busy fault finding, you could do with some lessons in brushing up your language skills.
One man's meat is another's poison.

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Fri, 27 Jan 2006 7:50 am

Bravo Riversandlakes. I couldn't have said it better myself. What a shallow cow that girl is. What has she got that's so worth your money hey? She'd be better off asking the guys who are stupid enough to fork out their cash on her to give her it instead so she could enrol on an English Language course.

And WTF's wrong with staying with your mother hmm? In this economic climate lots of us have to do what we may not prefer to do, and anyway, perhaps both of them benefit from it.

Don't be so hasty to judge. OK, in a perfect world we'd all have our own pads and plenty of dosh, and wicked social lives and filmstar looks.....in a PERFECT world.

Arrgh, save me from the brainless gold digging, look no further than his job/car/house types.......
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

renter
Chatter
Chatter

Postby renter » Fri, 27 Jan 2006 9:10 am

markdown wrote:
renter wrote:why does the poster think race is an issue?

if they don't like you, then that's it. u don't love white girls just because they are white, do you?

if the girls like white guys because they are white, they are called locally SPG. but if u are a guy who likes girls just because they are white, then probably u are SPB. :roll:

i believe when she likes u, it is not because u are asian or black or hispanic. it is because she likes u, simple. if she doesn't, then it is rather cheap to blame which race u are born in.

great and i thought no one was going to do this.

well, i think race is an issue in lot of ways. like, there are so many bad sterotype about asian guys. i received some amount of racist comments(jokes) from white people.

of course i dont like girls because they are white. i like girls of all races just that prolly i've seen too much of asian girls already thus decides for something different.i was actually speaking a lot to this black girl too. maybe just interested in their culture.

i have turn down those sheilas too, i dont sleep with a girl just because shes white.

I agree with you on the fact that race is an issue in lots of ways. and i stick to my belief that it is an issue for humans to last on earth and discrimination will live as long as capitalism still triumphs.

but in my opinion, if she likes me, then she likes me entirely, not that she likes me because of my certain character but she dislikes me because of my skin color.

I've met good people from lots of races and nationalities, as well as naive and rude people from the same races and nationalities. so, be it... we tumble in front of others if we don't have faith in ourselves, well including how we look. If she concerns of my skin color, she can surely 4-letter off and i don't feel any regret.

Ecka Dimmock

Postby Ecka Dimmock » Fri, 27 Jan 2006 2:21 pm

Bubbles wrote:Strange, isn't it, the generalizations applied to plusses and minuses of different races, nationalities etc?

Lots of these are self-perpetuated. For example:-

British traits.....

Good..........Stiff upper lip, eccentric sense of humour, Bulldog mentality (We're here, and staying put, back off etc)

Bad............Thug mentality, Bad lovers, Snooty.

Hi Bubbles; your post reminded me of this little ditty (just for a laugh, OK?):

The English
(Flanders & Swan)

The rottenest bits of these islands of ours
We've left in the hands of three unfriendly powers
Examine the Irishman, Welshman or Scot
You'll find he's a stinker as likely as not

The English the English the English are best
I wouldn't give tuppence for all of the rest

The Scotsman is mean as we're all well aware
He's boney and blotchy and covered with hair
He eats salty porridge, he works all the day
And hasn't got bishops to show him the way

The Irishman now our contempt is beneath
He sleeps in his boots and he lies through his teeth
He blows up policemen or so I have heard
And blames it on Cromwell and William the Third

The English are moral the English are good
And clever and modest and misunderstood

The Welshman's dishonest, he cheats when he can
He's little and dark more like monkey than man
He works underground with a lamp on his hat
And sings far too loud, far too often and flat

And crossing the channel one cannot say much
For the French or the Spanish, the Danish or Dutch
The Germans are German, the Russians are red
And the Greeks and Italians eat garlic in bed

The English are noble, the English are nice
And worth any other at double the price

And all the world over each nation's the same
They've simply no notion of playing the game
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won
And they practice beforehand which spoils all the fun

It's not that they're wicked or naturally bad
It's just that they're foreign that makes them so mad
The English are all that a nation should be
And the pride of the English are Chipper and me

http://sniff.numachi.com/~rickheit/dtra ... NGLSH.html

:wink: EC

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Fri, 27 Jan 2006 2:52 pm

Linna_ wrote:Asian guys? I meet only few is good enough, 95% local guys stay in HDB with mother till 30 years old, drive cheap car and count any cent spent in club... bored

Shoo. Go back to your SPG hangouts
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:39 pm

Hi Ecka

Know the poem well, love it. It's funny about the Welsh, there really is a 'look' or 'type' but it's two very definite ones. First one is very dark and smallish....so the rhyme is true, and the second is very blonde/red and huge.....like way over 6 foot big......for the men that is. But so many mixes so you get everything in between. In Cardiff there's a largeish black population so we have many assortments there too. Isn't it great when races mix and we get different looking humans? I have seen lots of black kids here with fair hair. It looks stunning.

I'd like to see what a human being would turn out to look like if we mixed, say, Nicole Kidman with the hunky guy who played the King of Siam with Jodie Foster. Someone said his name, but can't remember.

Who else would you like to twinned? Wonder what Brad and Angelina's offspring will look like? Great genes both side there.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:06 pm

Bubbles wrote:I'd like to see what a human being would turn out to look like if we mixed, say, Nicole Kidman with the hunky guy who played the King of Siam with Jodie Foster. Someone said his name, but can't remember.

That would be Chow Yun Fatt & Jodie Foster in "Anna And The King" (1999)

Black kids with fair hair? We got 10's of thousands of them in the US. Thanks to peroxide!

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Quasimodo » Sun, 29 Jan 2006 10:49 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Bubbles wrote:I'd like to see what a human being would turn out to look like if we mixed, say, Nicole Kidman with the hunky guy who played the King of Siam with Jodie Foster. Someone said his name, but can't remember.

That would be Chow Yun Fatt & Jodie Foster in "Anna And The King" (1999)

Black kids with fair hair? We got 10's of thousands of them in the US. Thanks to peroxide!

Aborigines in Australia, for some reason many kids have light coloured (natural) hair.

One in the hand is worth two of something

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Mon, 30 Jan 2006 6:51 pm

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:
sapphire wrote:Asian men are hot. :)

We live on the equator, we're all hot.

And wet.

Eric

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Mon, 30 Jan 2006 6:55 pm

Deuce Bigalow, the scene where "the Asian guy" in that movie says: "I am gonna take my 3 inch to elsewhere".

Guess that explains it all?

Eric

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Quasimodo » Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:00 pm

centimetres?
One in the hand is worth two of something