Singapore Expats Forum

EP

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

dinah

EP

Postby dinah » Sat, 14 Jan 2006 1:00 am

i'm new here in Sg. i just started work twoo weeks ago. before i started work in my company i was having probs dealing with my company and now that i'm working i still have a problem. i just can't trust the company anymore. basically, what happened was they applied for my spass last nov. i found out that they just applied for my pass last dec.12, they lied and left me waiting.i didnt know that they applied for employment pass for me, upon approval,it took them 1 week to inform me that they received the approval letter but i know that it was approved bec i checked with MOM evryday.3 days before my visa expires,i went to their office to hve a talk bec they were always avoiding me and then they told me that i have an option to change employers BECAUSE they cannot give me the salary of 2500 w/c is min for EP ryt? we still hve to wait for the reply of MOM assuring them that they could employ me with basic of $1800 under EP. after 2 days, MOM approves. I got my EP and commenced work. Now my problem again is that they have not given me any contract to sign as of today, they said that i am still on probation.. I am so stressed that i'm running out of money, i am not secured with my job, i worked from 9am-8:30-9pm..i dunno wat to do. i'm thinking of changing employers but i'm afraid that MOM will reject my application..pls help..i dunno what to do. Evil or Very Mad

cygnus1

Postby cygnus1 » Sun, 15 Jan 2006 12:31 pm

by the way...where u from?

cygnus1

Postby cygnus1 » Sun, 15 Jan 2006 12:37 pm

by the way...where u from?

dinah

hi

Postby dinah » Sun, 15 Jan 2006 1:48 pm

im from philippines..u?

Return to “Careers & Jobs in Singapore”