Singapore Expats Forum

Trinny and Susannah

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Trinny and Susannah

Postby Bubbles » Sun, 08 Jan 2006 4:33 am

Do you get them on Singapore TV? (What Not To Wear) I love them, but lots hate them. They are just so 'upper class' and have a 'tits' fetish...always touching women's breasts, but the difference in the women (and men) after they've got their mitts on them is amazing.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Sun, 08 Jan 2006 10:55 am

Huh?

'nuff said Image

ringo100
Chatter
Chatter

Yeah we do

Postby ringo100 » Sun, 08 Jan 2006 12:38 pm

Yeah we get it here on BBC, Eastenders as well from Monday.

vaishali
Regular
Regular

Postby vaishali » Sun, 08 Jan 2006 5:40 pm

Trinny and Susannah are very interesting to watch and listen to. They are a bit abrupt and very direct, but, they have good advice that people should listen to! :)

BBC huh? I shall have to keep an eye out for them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is no spoon. 8)

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Sun, 08 Jan 2006 6:55 pm

Dylan Thomas.

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Tue, 10 Jan 2006 5:48 pm

According to Trinny and Susannah I should be wearing....all one colour, no black near the face (not reflective)...no skirts shorter than the knee (anyone over 25 is iffy in this respect) no overwhelming jewellry...(cos I'm only 5foot 5) and no hair longer than shoulder blades...again an age thing....

Ah well, that's me in their dustbin then!!

Mind you, when I see the outrageous things some of the people on there wear in the 'Before' section, I see their point. Perhaps we really are blind to what we actually look like?

But what about all those favourite clothes they all have to chuck away or give to the charity shops.....I don't reckon they actually do it.

And to my mind it's the makeover of hair and makeup at the end which makes the greatest change.

Though I have to say the vast majority of them look far, far better at the end than at the beginning.

Bubbs.

Dylan Thomas.

robertosergio

Postby robertosergio » Thu, 12 Jan 2006 5:21 am

I have seen the show in Australia

Actually I think the slim one, whatever her name is, is a real stunna ! :D

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Thu, 12 Jan 2006 7:23 pm

She's a great looking woman, I must admit. She looks good in her clothes too, but so would I if I was nearly six foot tall and about nine stones, if that.

And she had a baby last year, where she put it whilst she was carrying I will never know. Perhaps she has a roomy middle bit, who knows?

She had a serious alchoholism problem in earlier years, if I remember rightly. Strange isn't it, how people can rise from real depths to fight again? Don't know anything about alchoholism, but I bet it's a hard one to fight.

Anyway, I'm rattling on in the hope that we can get up and running with some crazy posts.

Come on Vauc....surely you can post something to get us going, being the person you are....you know, all sweetness and light!!!!!!hahaha....

Seriously, I'll be forced to post some daft things in a moment if no one gets going....

Bubbs.

Dylan Thomas.