Singapore Expats Forum

Hopping to make new friends here

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
User avatar
Jun
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1170
Joined: Wed, 11 May 2005
Location: Dreamland

Re: Aiyoh Yoh

Postby Jun » Tue, 17 Jan 2006 1:47 pm

Ahahhahaha Jokerknight...don't worry thats the way we teasing each other....nothing serious...nor harm..but...will appreciate the sweets that you offer :D
Happiness is a daily decision.

renter
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun, 09 Jan 2005

Postby renter » Mon, 23 Jan 2006 2:35 pm

kk_lass wrote:Malaysian.. :-k
I really like Malaysians..
Coz those i interacted are really nice, warm, friendly.. :D
Hope we can click as well!! :mrgreen:



hmmm...


i discovered that malaysian girls appeal to me a lot... less obedient, more adventurous, easier to get along with. :lol:

User avatar
kk_lass
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 688
Joined: Mon, 19 Sep 2005
Location: Eunos

Postby kk_lass » Mon, 23 Jan 2006 4:32 pm

hmmm... :-k

renter wrote:hmmm...
i discovered that malaysian girls appeal to me a lot... less obedient, more adventurous, easier to get along with. :lol:
LEVERAGE ~ The ability to do MORE and MORE with less and less

User avatar
louischia
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 376
Joined: Sun, 11 Dec 2005
Location: in de woods...
Contact:

Postby louischia » Tue, 24 Jan 2006 3:32 am

kk_lass wrote:hmmm... :-k

renter wrote:hmmm...
i discovered that malaysian girls appeal to me a lot... less obedient, more adventurous, easier to get along with. :lol:


:-k :-k :-k



:P :lol:
*** Contents may contain infantile substances. Children guidance required. ***

User avatar
Jun
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1170
Joined: Wed, 11 May 2005
Location: Dreamland

Postby Jun » Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:15 am

louischia wrote:
kk_lass wrote:hmmm... :-k

renter wrote:hmmm...
i discovered that malaysian girls appeal to me a lot... less obedient, more adventurous, easier to get along with. :lol:


:-k :-k :-k



:P :lol:


:-k :-k :-k
Happiness is a daily decision.

User avatar
yslee80my
Regular
Regular
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu, 16 Jun 2005
Location: Bukit Batok

Postby yslee80my » Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:18 am

renter wrote:
hmmm...


i discovered that malaysian girls appeal to me a lot... less obedient, more adventurous, easier to get along with. :lol:


Err??? :o
"Dont dwell on the kindness you perform to others but always remember kindness that others perform to you"

jokerknight
Member
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri, 30 Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby jokerknight » Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:40 am

renter wrote:
kk_lass wrote:Malaysian.. :-k
I really like Malaysians..
Coz those i interacted are really nice, warm, friendly.. :D
Hope we can click as well!! :mrgreen:



hmmm...


i discovered that malaysian girls appeal to me a lot... less obedient, more adventurous, easier to get along with. :lol:


Ehh i wonder how you feel about malaysian boys??? :cool:
We are even more easy to get along with :D

Since everyone send you a remark i thought i add in just to tag along. Thank you for your compliments. :kiss: You so cute

renter
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun, 09 Jan 2005

Postby renter » Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:24 am

jokerknight wrote:
renter wrote:
kk_lass wrote:Malaysian.. :-k
I really like Malaysians..
Coz those i interacted are really nice, warm, friendly.. :D
Hope we can click as well!! :mrgreen:



hmmm...


i discovered that malaysian girls appeal to me a lot... less obedient, more adventurous, easier to get along with. :lol:


Ehh i wonder how you feel about malaysian boys??? :cool:
We are even more easy to get along with :D

Since everyone send you a remark i thought i add in just to tag along. Thank you for your compliments. :kiss: You so cute


thanks. but i don't have feelings towards guys including malaysian guys besides friendshp. :) :lol:

my opinion may be biased: easy to get along, but hard to build mutual understanding, so hardly lasting friends.

User avatar
kk_lass
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 688
Joined: Mon, 19 Sep 2005
Location: Eunos

Postby kk_lass » Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:38 am

renter wrote:my opinion may be biased: easy to get along, but hard to build mutual understanding, so hardly lasting friends.


I think it is biased... :roll:
But who cares.. everyone has his/her own opinions and preferances.. :wink:
A man's meat is another man's poison! :-s 8-[
LEVERAGE ~ The ability to do MORE and MORE with less and less

User avatar
Sunnygal
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun, 22 Jan 2006
Contact:

may i

Postby Sunnygal » Fri, 27 Jan 2006 9:46 pm

Hi there ppl,

may i join u guys for meetings and activities?

u can pm if u like and i will respond...

sunnygal

jokerknight
Member
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri, 30 Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby jokerknight » Tue, 07 Feb 2006 11:41 am

thanks. but i don't have feelings towards guys including malaysian guys besides friendshp. :) :lol:

my opinion may be biased: easy to get along, but hard to build mutual understanding, so hardly lasting friends.[/quote]

Oppss...i was just pulling your leg. I see your point after all.

wildfire
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue, 17 Jan 2006

Postby wildfire » Tue, 07 Feb 2006 11:20 pm

jokernight,

I would like to join the Pulau Ubin trip!

Let me know when you are arranging it.

jokerknight
Member
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri, 30 Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby jokerknight » Wed, 08 Feb 2006 10:34 am

wildfire wrote:jokernight,

I would like to join the Pulau Ubin trip!

Let me know when you are arranging it.


I have made some findings regards to Pulau Ubin but sadly i haven't been able to find a proper time to arrange this. Sorry :(

I learn that the Bumboat ride sets off from Changi Jetty ($1.50/pax) and can take a maximum of only 12pax each trip. And for as little as $8 we get to rent a bicycle for the whole day as our transport around the island.

Please give me sometime to work out my hectic schedule over the next few weeks and i promise to champion this. Most likely we will have to do this on one of the Sunday as it is going to be a whole day thingy. I am sure it will be fun for everyone.

User avatar
louischia
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 376
Joined: Sun, 11 Dec 2005
Location: in de woods...
Contact:

Postby louischia » Wed, 08 Feb 2006 2:06 pm

jokerknight wrote:
wildfire wrote:jokernight,

I would like to join the Pulau Ubin trip!

Let me know when you are arranging it.


I have made some findings regards to Pulau Ubin but sadly i haven't been able to find a proper time to arrange this. Sorry :(

I learn that the Bumboat ride sets off from Changi Jetty ($1.50/pax) and can take a maximum of only 12pax each trip. And for as little as $8 we get to rent a bicycle for the whole day as our transport around the island.

Please give me sometime to work out my hectic schedule over the next few weeks and i promise to champion this. Most likely we will have to do this on one of the Sunday as it is going to be a whole day thingy. I am sure it will be fun for everyone.


soundz fun! can i add to de head count? :P
*** Contents may contain infantile substances. Children guidance required. ***

jokerknight
Member
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri, 30 Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby jokerknight » Wed, 08 Feb 2006 4:29 pm

louischia wrote:
jokerknight wrote:
wildfire wrote:jokernight,

I would like to join the Pulau Ubin trip!

Let me know when you are arranging it.


I have made some findings regards to Pulau Ubin but sadly i haven't been able to find a proper time to arrange this. Sorry :(

I learn that the Bumboat ride sets off from Changi Jetty ($1.50/pax) and can take a maximum of only 12pax each trip. And for as little as $8 we get to rent a bicycle for the whole day as our transport around the island.

Please give me sometime to work out my hectic schedule over the next few weeks and i promise to champion this. Most likely we will have to do this on one of the Sunday as it is going to be a whole day thingy. I am sure it will be fun for everyone.


soundz fun! can i add to de head count? :P


Sure more than welcome to have you join us. Its more fun to travel in a group. :D


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests